[SOLVED] Help me choose between graphical tablets and digital notebooks

aden.anderson2001

Reputable
Aug 26, 2018
Hello. I'm struggling with choosing between a digital notebook and a graphical tablet. What I need that device to do is that I would draw something on it, and it would transfer it directly to my laptop, whether in paint app, or illustrator or a simple pdf file. I'm not a graphical artist and don't design things. I'm looking for something like that only to draw on text books like drawing circles around a word and writing something for it underneath. Please help me choose, thanks in advance.

Solution
You need a graphical tablet, like that made by Wacom. FYI, in that link I parsed, you should be looking at pen tablets.

I don't think this would work for this, seems that a tablet or laptop with a touch screen that can annotate open files is what they are looking for. So you have a book you are reading, and want to make notes on the digital edition. A used MS Surface or some other 2-in-1 laptop would be good, really anything with a touchscreen. Keep in mind ability to add notes to existing files would depend on the file and reader being used.
You need a graphical tablet, like that made by Wacom. FYI, in that link I parsed, you should be looking at pen tablets.

I don't think this would work for this, seems that a tablet or laptop with a touch screen that can annotate open files is what they are looking for. So you have a book you are reading, and want to make notes on the digital edition. A used MS Surface or some other 2-in-1 laptop would be good, really anything with a touchscreen. Keep in mind ability to add notes to existing files would depend on the file and reader being used.

Solution