[SOLVED] Help me choose between these Cases

Dec 6, 2020
Hello, i need your help for choosing a Case for my future gaming PC. I made a similar post hours ago and It got responded quickly, and thanks to that person I know that those cases where not very good. I know they're a lot of cases, but I think this is the best place for Asking these kind of things. If you will try to help me, thank you very much. :giggle:
IMG-20201206-231225.jpg
IMG-20201206-231237.jpg
IMG-20201206-231252.jpg
IMG-20201206-231315.jpg
IMG-20201206-231326.jpg
IMG-20201206-231338.jpg
IMG-20201206-231404.jpg
IMG-20201206-231422.jpg

Solution
What are your needs? The 300r has optical drive bays, yet those can be filled with usb/card readers, fan/lighting controls etc. None of the others can. All of the others have limited airflow front intakes, or other restrictions like 160mm clearances etc. Argb/rgb cases are a fashion fad, those fans themselves are limited in performance vs plain non lighted fans, so I ask again, what are your needs?

Do you want a gaming pc that'll actually perform, or a rainbow unicorn fashion show? Personally I'd opt for a Phanteks Enthoo Pro-M or a Fractal Design Meshify C. If you want lighting, most decent motherboards have headers for such, a couple strips and you'll be good. Argb/rgb have to match up to be controlled, buying a lighted fan case...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I don't see a parts list, but since you say gaming PC, I will assume there will be a high power gpu going in there...
Corsair Carbide 300R: An older model, but it appears to have aged well.

Msi MAG Forge 100R: Your cooling options are limited in this chassis, so beware.
You can't use larger than a 240mm radiator or hybrid cooler, nor larger than 160mm(159mm to be on the safe side) air cooler. So if you plan on installing something like a 9900K, 10700K or bigger, you could have problems.

Cooler Master MB511 ARGB

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
What are your needs? The 300r has optical drive bays, yet those can be filled with usb/card readers, fan/lighting controls etc. None of the others can. All of the others have limited airflow front intakes, or other restrictions like 160mm clearances etc. Argb/rgb cases are a fashion fad, those fans themselves are limited in performance vs plain non lighted fans, so I ask again, what are your needs?

Do you want a gaming pc that'll actually perform, or a rainbow unicorn fashion show? Personally I'd opt for a Phanteks Enthoo Pro-M or a Fractal Design Meshify C. If you want lighting, most decent motherboards have headers for such, a couple strips and you'll be good. Argb/rgb have to match up to be controlled, buying a lighted fan case about locks you into a certain direction, the lighting itself does not take well to mix & match.

Solution