Question Help me choose sa cooler!

Rhaemond

Reputable
Apr 25, 2019
I agree, $4 more isn't bad. The GTE fan may also be better. Go with that.

That 240mm AIO is obviously going to outperform both Gammaxx coolers (and be 2-3x more expensive?) but I've never heard of that brand before. Pump failures are real, and an AIO doesn't perform very well if there's no water circulation.

Rhaemond

Reputable
Apr 25, 2019
If you want the looks of it I'd spend the $4
Noted!!!

I agree, $4 more isn't bad. Go with that.

That 240mm AIO is obviously going to outperform both Gammaxx coolers (and be 2-3x more expensive?) but I've never heard of that brand before. Pump failures are real, and an AIO doesn't perform very well if there's no water circulation.
Alright!
Yea pretty much it's a brand... But a very shady one I guess. They also sell cases, PSUs, etc. but dunno if they're actually good. I don't even know if there will be a big difference between the GTE and the cheap 240AIO

hftvhftv

Distinguished
Ambassador
Noted!!!

Alright!
Yea pretty much it's a brand... But a very shady one I guess. They also sell cases, PSUs, etc. but dunno if they're actually good. I don't even know if there will be a big difference between the GTE and the cheap 240AIO
There probably will be a difference with the AIO but if something breaks or worse it leaks then you're left with a broken computer. I'd go with the air cooler as a Ryzen 3 even overclocked should be alright with those coolers.

Rhaemond

Reputable
Apr 25, 2019
There probably will be a difference with the AIO but if something breaks or worse it leaks then you're left with a broken computer. I'd go with the air cooler as a Ryzen 3 even overclocked should be alright with those coolers.
Yea the safest bet would be from a trusted brand that can handle my Ryzen. Was just a bit paranoid I guess since the price is so cheap for the AIO and just wanted to take advantage of that