[SOLVED] Help me decide!

Mar 11, 2020
Hey so i am kind of young and have hand size of 16.3cm x 8.5 cm (Measured using video from Rocket Jump Ninja) So im deciding on a new mouse and my top 3 are Razer viper mini or Razer viper and Glorious Model O or O-. Which one should i go for i kind of use a palm claw grip and play a lot of fps games such as fortnite, Csgo, Rainbow six siege and call of duty. Leave some suggestions in the comments and why i should go for that particular one.

Solution
If I had to chose out of all of those it would be the glorious model o. It's the only mouse that can offer something special or useful if that makes sense. The two razer mice are just... well.... mice. They have no good features but are also not bad mice either

Compared to the lightweight cool looking model o which can offer a better cord and much much lighter.

Another mouse you could consider is the logitech g502. It's one of the most popular gaming mice and for good reason. It's an awsome mouse with loads of extra buttons, great ergonomics and cool visuals

adamgrant520

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019
If I had to chose out of all of those it would be the glorious model o. It's the only mouse that can offer something special or useful if that makes sense. The two razer mice are just... well.... mice. They have no good features but are also not bad mice either

Compared to the lightweight cool looking model o which can offer a better cord and much much lighter.

Another mouse you could consider is the logitech g502. It's one of the most popular gaming mice and for good reason. It's an awsome mouse with loads of extra buttons, great ergonomics and cool visuals

Solution