[SOLVED] Help me find a case...

pedry

Reputable
Dec 26, 2018
My current pc case is many years old (i dont know exactly) but it has got a small bend in the backplate that fits to the mobo wich i think is a reason for my prev mobo to break. In the prosses of trying to fix what i originally thought was the cpu being problematic i broke my cpu as well (different story) but now i just want to make sure and i want to buy a new case for my pc.

I am looking for a case that is as small as it can be, while supporting my components. Im not looking for a case thats like mini itx, but so long as my components fit in it, while the case is small for what it fit, lets say an atx case that is small, but suport a long gpu or a box case etc...
A temperd glass panel is preffered but not nessesary

The issue with finding a case is that my components are quite big, and i just want to make sure that the case is as small as it can be, but whenever i find a case it rarely sais what length gpu or height cpu cooler that can fit in it. So thats why im asking.

My components are
(keep in mind when i got them i was not intending to build a small pc wich was a small while ago, im fine with a big case, so long as its smaller than the avarage that would fit my components you get the point)

gpu> 2080S Gaming x trio MSI
cpu cooler> Be Quiet Dark rock pro 4
mobo form factor does not matter, il buy a new smaller formfactor if need be, depending on the case(Dont include a mobo in budget)
2 x 3,5 drives and 2 x 2,5 drives
(correct me if i said that wrong or u missunderstand)

Budget> 150$

I thank yall who will help me in this case ^-^

My old pc case ⬇️
20200312_134318.jpg

Solution
My current pc case is many years old (i dont know exactly) but it has got a small bend in the backplate that fits to the mobo wich i think is a reason for my prev mobo to break. In the prosses of trying to fix what i originally thought was the cpu being problematic i broke my cpu as well (different story) but now i just want to make sure and i want to buy a new case for my pc.

I am looking for a case that is as small as it can be, while supporting my components. Im not looking for a case thats like mini itx, but so long as my components fit in it, while the case is small for what it fit, lets say an atx case that is small, but suport a long gpu or a box case etc...

The...

The issue with finding a case is that my components are quite big, and i just want to make sure that the case is as small as it can be, but whenever i find a case it rarely sais what length gpu or height cpu cooler that can fit in it. So thats why im asking.

My components are
(keep in mind when i got them i was not intending to build a small pc wich was a small while ago, im fine with a big case, so long as its smaller than the avarage that would fit my components you get the point)

gpu> 2080S Gaming x trio MSI
cpu cooler> Be Quiet Dark rock pro 4
mobo form factor does not matter, il buy a new smaller formfactor if need be, depending on the case(Dont include a mobo in budget)
2 x 3,5 drives and 2 x 2,5 drives
(correct me if i said that wrong or u missunderstand)

Budget> 150$

I thank yall who will help me in this case ^-^

My old pc case
20200312_134318.jpg
I'm just gonna default to the NZXT H510/H510i/H500/H500i, not exactly small but will fit all of your components in and looks nice, fits an ATX board too.

Solution