Question HELP ME i choose wrong things!!

Jun 15, 2024
Yesterday i just bought 850w montech psu 80+gold and i think i am wrong because i did not choose 1000 w for future proof.i dont know if i am wrong or not if i like to upgrade to better gpu so i need 1000w psu or not.i think my final upgrade for my system will be 4080 super and ryzen 9 7950x3d ,i cannot afford 4090 for my whole life and it never bee.will 850w 80+gold will be enough for my future upgrade like example i want to upgrade to 4080 super 7900xtx 7900xt?

850w montech psu
most Montech units i've ever encountered are pretty low quality.
which particular model is this one?

i would return it anyway just to be safe though and get something more reliable with a good warranty.

dont know if i am wrong or not if i like to upgrade to better gpu so i need 1000w psu or not
that totally depends on the exact model GPU you may decide to use
and the required wattage necessary for the rest of your system.

no one has the ability to see into the future and know what you may end up trying to use or what wattage all future models may require.
the majority of RTX 4080 Super variants available now claim a minimum recommended 750-850w.
look at which specific model you may be looking into getting and see.

Jun 15, 2024
most Montech units i've ever encountered are pretty low quality.
which particular model is this one?

i would return it anyway just to be safe though and get something more reliable with a good warranty.

that totally depends on the exact model GPU you may decide to use
and the required wattage necessary for the rest of your system.

no one has the ability to see into the future and know what you may end up trying to use or what wattage all future models may require.
the majority of RTX 4080 Super variants available now claim a minimum recommended 750-850w.
look at which specific model you may be looking into getting and see.
I got montech century G5 80+gold 850w and i have 5 years warranty