[SOLVED] HELP ME MY SYSTEM IS CRASHING (VIDEO LINK)

Dec 1, 2020
Hello i need help my system is crashing on startup after 5-10 mins my screen goes black but my pc looks like its working
video of my crash
Spec
r5 1600af
xfx gts xxx rx 580 8gb
hyperx predator 2x8 3200mhz
asus a320m-k
wdc green 240 gb ssd( for win and programs
1 tb hdd for games
psu g-max 650w

Solution
So the sounds cut off too. Hmmm.
Note the time difference between your cellphone and your pc, (should be almost no difference) and the next time it happens wait a few minutes before turning it back on.
When you get into Windows open "Event Viewer", click the down arrow next to "Windows logs" and select "System".
it will take a few minutes to load the logs so be patient, then scroll down to the the time this happened and look for any errors, yellow or red, and let us know what they are.

popatim

Titan
Note the time difference between your cellphone and your pc, (should be almost no difference) and the next time it happens wait a few minutes before turning it back on.
When you get into Windows open "Event Viewer", click the down arrow next to "Windows logs" and select "System".
it will take a few minutes to load the logs so be patient, then scroll down to the the time this happened and look for any errors, yellow or red, and let us know what they are.

Reactions: Mr.L
Solution
Dec 1, 2020
i took out my cmos battery and removed both of my ram stick and gpu also i unpluged all cables and waited about 30-40 mins then put it back. for now there are no problems but its random so time will tell im waiting for it to happen again so i can go in event viewer