[SOLVED] Help me pick a good 3080 card

So where I live, we don't have any shortages of AMD/Nvidia GPus. We also have plenty of Ryzen 5000s. We simply have inflated prices (we follow EU pricing).

I managed to snag a 3080 Aorus last month for 1000€ but that was before I knew about MLCCs. I'm not too sure if that was the issue but the card was causing tons of issues for me so I sold it back pretty quickly after. All of my CTDs, BSODs, Freezes, and perma-black-screen-and-fan-at-full-speed were instantly fixed.

I am now back from my Christmas holidays and would like to buy new card. This will be primarily for gaming with a few 4K video editing on Premiere each month.

I would like to know which models are "ideal" for 3080 cards or if any of you have any information on where to find this information as my Google searches were unsuccessful. These are the 3080 cards I have access to for roughly 900-950€ :
  • Asus TUF
  • Gigabyte Eagle or Vision
  • Zotac AMP Holo
  • MSI Suprim X
The Sapphire 6800XT Nitro+ goes for about 850€ here which isn't too far from the EU MSRP. My monitor uses G-Sync only so I would prefer to get a 3080 if I can as it would be a shame to not take advantage of it as I am not planing to upgrade my monitor any time soon. But I am very tempted because it's a good price for it.

My current system specs are:
2700X
NH-D15S
B450-F Strix
2x8 3200Mhz Trident Z RGB
1060 6GB OCV1
SX8200 Pro
Couple of HDDs
Leadex III Gold 850W
Meshify C
Monitor: 32GK850G

Important notes: I will be upgrading to the 5600X and a B550 a few months after.

Solution
Not sure if the rest of the vendors switched the capacitor, but all have at least cleared the issue with updates, mostly, capping the gpus at 2000mhz and re-routing power so it doesn't crash at it.

Asus has the better capacitors in the first place, so you can safely go with them.
Not sure if the rest of the vendors switched the capacitor, but all have at least cleared the issue with updates, mostly, capping the gpus at 2000mhz and re-routing power so it doesn't crash at it.

Asus has the better capacitors in the first place, so you can safely go with them.

Solution
Yeah that's what I'm worried about. The 3080 Aorus I purchased was on December 1st. After looking into the whole capacitor talk, I thought it would have been fixed already by a driver. Yet I was experiencing so many issues, which is why I'm a little paranoid I guess