[SOLVED] Help me pick PSU please : Super Flower Leadex 3 650W vs Corsair RM650

Jun 12, 2020
Both are in the same tier and also at around the same price. But i have to mention that RM650 gives 10 years warranty while Leadex 3 gives 7 years. So i wonder which one is better from your guys' opinion.

TY!!

Solution
They're about the same. Go with whichever one is cheaper. If they're the same I'd pick the SF Leadex, but confirm that it is not the old batch that has overcurrent protection problems. Also, 7 years and 10 years doesn't make a difference. Chances are if a PSU survives 7 years, it'll probably run well until 15 years and up.
They're about the same. Go with whichever one is cheaper. If they're the same I'd pick the SF Leadex, but confirm that it is not the old batch that has overcurrent protection problems. Also, 7 years and 10 years doesn't make a difference. Chances are if a PSU survives 7 years, it'll probably run well until 15 years and up.

Solution
Jun 15, 2020
Couldn’t find more info on this old batch overcurrent protection problem. How do I know if a batch is considered an old batch?