Question HELP ME!!! Please!!!!

Mar 7, 2019
Just started happening yesterday, and I apologize if not in right thread- I have wanted to have ITUNES visualizer and like, this morning, in 2 hours, my computer signed off on its own! Ive gone only where I know- and all the power options say NEVER. Also, I feel like Edge is suddenly taking my computer HOSTAGE! It is so infuriating! I HATE BING!!!! Just saying

Mar 7, 2019
NO, OK, like last week- When the computer was "resting" there was a lovely outdoor scene, yesterday and today, it goes to a solid blue screen with various questions posted in various areas on the screen, ie) top left, a center, you get the idea. Dont kjnow why, I didn't ask for it, but boy- it is happening, and the only thing I know to do- tells me that power option....WHATEVER.... are all on never- as in NEVER go to sleep, or LOG OFF and me LOG IN when I didn't want to log off in the first place.

Mar 7, 2019
Im trying to just simply have ITUNES visualizer running all day or whenever I dont want to see it anymore. It looks cool on my dual screens, but diminishes any "cool" factor because I have to keep stopping what I'm doing to log back on and see the visualizer. It's never happened before yesterda

Go to personalize, Lock Screen, Screen timeout settings, turn things to never. Go to screensaver settings and set it to none.

When making posts for issues, you should include all details with some better explanations as to exactly what is happening, or it will take time just to figure out what you are talking about. If music is playing, it's not actually logging you off, it's just turning on the screensaver that has a password lock on it. If the computer actually logged off your account then any program you have running would get closed.

Mar 7, 2019
OKAY Thank you. Everything is on never. I will be glad to send screen shots. I'll continue to try to get it stop doing it....until then, it's still doing it.

Mar 7, 2019
Everything IS on never and none. I may not have the right terminology, but I do have SOME knowledge how computers work. I did what you suggested already before I wrote to the forum. The problem still persists- because that is not what is the issue. It's something else and I have not been able to figure it out. I wish it was as easy as what you suggested. If you have any other ideas, please let me know! Thank you again

Mar 7, 2019
I am going to ask again, .... About 4 nights ago, listening to Itunes but [laying the Itunes viualizer on my computer and an extra, larger monitor- I discovered that in order to have graphics play- I have to enter my pin # every 30 minutes. Lock screen settings on NEVER and NONE. Power options same. My techie friend not able to figure out. I have posted here, and 2 other help desks but to no avail.
Windows 10 Version 1803 x64 (KB4100347)
Acer Aspire V5-571P
Processor Intel(R) Core (TM) i3-2377M
CPU@ 1.50 GHz 1.50 GHz
Installed RAM-400 GB (3.80 usable)
The screen that appears has random questions, like If there was a photography contest- what city skyline would win?
Do you like what you see?
There is another one that changes. The question Do you like what you see never changes and is next to a camera icon.
Thanks!

I am going to ask again, .... About 4 nights ago, listening to Itunes but [laying the Itunes viualizer on my computer and an extra, larger monitor- I discovered that in order to have graphics play- I have to enter my pin # every 30 minutes. Lock screen settings on NEVER and NONE. Power options same. My techie friend not able to figure out. I have posted here, and 2 other help desks but to no avail.
Windows 10 Version 1803 x64 (KB4100347)
Acer Aspire V5-571P
Processor Intel(R) Core (TM) i3-2377M
CPU@ 1.50 GHz 1.50 GHz
Installed RAM-400 GB (3.80 usable)
The screen that appears has random questions, like If there was a photography contest- what city skyline would win?
Do you like what you see?
There is another one that changes. The question Do you like what you see never changes and is next to a camera icon.
Thanks!

That is nothing more than the Windows default screensaver coming up, it often has questions or info about the photo they use. Not sure why it would continue to come up when it told it not to though.