Help me selecting new gaming mice

itspriyank

Honorable
Mar 17, 2012
Hi I was using CM Storm Recon from almost two years and recently it started giving problems like delayed clicks, not detecting double clicks and sometimes random movement. So i sent it back to company and they are giving me an option of getting CM Storm Mizar or CM Storm Alcor as free replacement or other cm mice with paying the difference.
Also they gave an option to have the full amount which I paid as refund?
What should I choose?
Thanks!

Solution
Hello Priyank,

from what I see you have 2 options

1. Get new mouse from the CM Storm
If you think you are comfortable interms of gaming with it, aiming, DPS setup,troubleshoot mini problems, mouse movement and im sure you do because you have been playing with it for 2 years, then look no further and get the free mouse These sorta mouses give up easily, I have changed 3 mice in a year coz I get aggressive and beat the hell of my mouse.

2. Get the refund
If you want change like say from CM Storm models to Corsair, Roccat, Asus, Logitech, etc then by all means get the refund and start browsing for new mouse. There are lots of other gaming mice on the market cheaper ones and the expensive iones. And keep in mind that the max they can...

HiggsPrime

Honorable
Apr 19, 2014
Hello Priyank,

from what I see you have 2 options

1. Get new mouse from the CM Storm
If you think you are comfortable interms of gaming with it, aiming, DPS setup,troubleshoot mini problems, mouse movement and im sure you do because you have been playing with it for 2 years, then look no further and get the free mouse These sorta mouses give up easily, I have changed 3 mice in a year coz I get aggressive and beat the hell of my mouse.

2. Get the refund
If you want change like say from CM Storm models to Corsair, Roccat, Asus, Logitech, etc then by all means get the refund and start browsing for new mouse. There are lots of other gaming mice on the market cheaper ones and the expensive iones. And keep in mind that the max they can do especially if your using for gaming is 4yrs high end mice.

With your decision I would also recommend to get a mouse pad. Hope this helps :)

Solution

itspriyank

Honorable
Mar 17, 2012
I am very much already interested in changing the brand this time. I am using Razer Goliathus Control edition mouse pad from almost two years or so. I want a mice with good grip and not too small sized and with few macro switches too.
My budget is about 55$.