[SOLVED] help me to choose between these 2 headphones

Solution
Not the Stinger, they are OK for the price but there are better ones out there if you can spend a bit more. For music I would pick some a bit higher in price if possible, going from $50/60 to about $100/120 gets you some very good upgrades.

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Cooler Master MH-751 <-- would be my pick for closed back headphones under 100, mic is removable, and they are super comfortable with a good clean sound
Philips SHP9500 <--- $80 and open but super for the price, high end can get a bit rough but you will need to hit almost double the price for the same quality of sound, also very comfortable
SIVGA SV005 are interesting for about $100, have not tried them but they are on my list, real wood.
Not the Stinger, they are OK for the price but there are better ones out there if you can spend a bit more. For music I would pick some a bit higher in price if possible, going from $50/60 to about $100/120 gets you some very good upgrades.

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Cooler Master MH-751 <-- would be my pick for closed back headphones under 100, mic is removable, and they are super comfortable with a good clean sound
Philips SHP9500 <--- $80 and open but super for the price, high end can get a bit rough but you will need to hit almost double the price for the same quality of sound, also very comfortable
SIVGA SV005 are interesting for about $100, have not tried them but they are on my list, real wood.

Reactions: Boss Bro
Solution
Dec 10, 2020

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
thank you mate im considersing audio technica m40x renewed on amzon