[SOLVED] help me to choose between these 2 headphones

Dec 10, 2020

hang-the-9

Titan
Not the Stinger, they are OK for the price but there are better ones out there if you can spend a bit more. For music I would pick some a bit higher in price if possible, going from $50/60 to about $100/120 gets you some very good upgrades.

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Cooler Master MH-751 <-- would be my pick for closed back headphones under 100, mic is removable, and they are super comfortable with a good clean sound
Philips SHP9500 <--- $80 and open but super for the price, high end can get a bit rough but you will need to hit almost double the price for the same quality of sound, also very comfortable
SIVGA SV005 are interesting for about $100, have not tried them but they are on my list, real wood.

Reactions: Boss Bro

hang-the-9

Titan
Not the Stinger, they are OK for the price but there are better ones out there if you can spend a bit more. For music I would pick some a bit higher in price if possible, going from $50/60 to about $100/120 gets you some very good upgrades.

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Cooler Master MH-751 <-- would be my pick for closed back headphones under 100, mic is removable, and they are super comfortable with a good clean sound
Philips SHP9500 <--- $80 and open but super for the price, high end can get a bit rough but you will need to hit almost double the price for the same quality of sound, also very comfortable
SIVGA SV005 are interesting for about $100, have not tried them but they are on my list, real wood.

Reactions: Boss Bro
Dec 10, 2020

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
thank you mate im considersing audio technica m40x renewed on amzon

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS