[SOLVED] Help me to choose good peripherals

Sep 7, 2020
I am really completely confused, and always searching to choose the appropriate pieces for my use of the games, but I have been confused between logitech g403 and redragon m711 fps.
There are similarities in the shape and the sensor ,But I know very well that the manufacture quality of the Logitech mouse is much better and that is what makes it twice as expensive as in my country.
Also g203 available at the same price m711 fps do you recommend g203 over m711 fps ( pmw 3360 )

The question here ,is there a difference between a logitech g403 pmw 3366 sensor and redragon m711 fps pmw 3360 in the actual experience ?
What is your advice to me?

And about the side of the headset I found a redragon h510 and logitech g231/g233/g332/g432/g433
logitech g231 almost expensive than redragon h510 at 20%
logitech g332 almost expensive than redragon h510 at 20%
logitech g233 double the price of the redragon h510
logitech g432 double the price of the redragon h510
logitech g433 is almost three times the price of the redragon h510

And in the end, the keyboard
Is 552k enough for games, or should I choose a better keyboard than if available on the budget?
I know that there is a difference between the types of switches and that red is the best in games
But any gateron or outemu or cherry mx
Is romer g linear good for games?
And since the keyboards available in my country are not many of them carry the type of Chery MX
Except for HyperX by it should I take it?

Solution
logitech g433 its 2200 pound but hyper x cloud stinger s its 1100 pound, There is a headset at the same price its logitech g332-SE
logitech g512 its 2200 pound but hyper x origin core 1400 pound, There is a keyboard at the same price its logitech g413 ( but you said its only tactile switch so I avoid it )
logitech g403 its 1200 pound but hyper x pulse fire fps pro 600pound ,There is a mouse at the same price its logitech g203

Almost hyperx half the price logitech products, Almost the same experience and performance, but I'm afraid about the mouse ( hyperx pulsefire fps pro ), no more

There are many good things, but not everyone is recommended g432 and its price 1400 pound

All ears
then hyper x origin core, hyper x cloud...

Dean0919

Honorable
Oct 25, 2017
For mouse I would advise you Logitech brand. I had a various gaming mouses and none of them lasted as long as Logitech. I had Razer "Lachesis" that died after year or 2 (lazer died), I had A4Tech Bloody V8M, which also died after few years, I had Redragon M801 Mammoth which also lasted only few years and then died and my last mouse was Logitech G502 HERO which is a very high quality mouse and still functioning like a new. It also feels great in hand. The only thing I dislike about it is wheel, that has 2 modes - free mode that is too fast an inaccurate and which I don't use and locked mode - which scrolls at normal speed and is accurate, but a bit loud. However, for most users it's not a problem, but if you're too picky loud products it might be an issue, but I think Logitech later released new version of this model where they eliminated this small problem and its wheel isn't loud anymore (my ex-boss bought it. It was a wireless version, I guess it was this mouse. So, from my experience I can say that Logitech really nails when it comes to quality. Another mouse I can mention is MARVO G981, which looks very similar to Logitech's G502 and doesn't seem bad mouse. Bought it for my wife and so far it didn't die and functioning good, however it's a cheap gaming mouse and can't have as high quality as Logitech, so I would refrain from recommending it with 100%.

For keyboard. Corsair has good quality keyboards. I own K70, but non RGB version and it still rocks, not even one problem. My wife got Marvo KG909, which is on Outemu Blue switches. It's not a bad keyboard and it was quite cheap comparing to high quality mechanical keyboards, but it can't match with the quality of my K70. These are my personal experiences I can share.

Reactions: Mohamed ElHussainy

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
redragon is one of those amazon off brands that i have never heard of (i know what it is because i just searched it up) but basically i would recommend getting known brands like you mentioned the logitech. but if u are on a budget or trying to save money then go with the off brands, if u want a "good" keyboard and mouse and headset then go with the redragon because they are off brands but they get the job done. If u are trying to go pro and feel like ur peripherals matter then buy logitech, but i would recommend that off brand redragon over the logitech because it has rgb and and it has that gaming look. But if they are available for the same price like the mouse then definitely logitech over redragon but in the end its ur choice. While logitech is a better company and brand, u can still play games perfectly fine with an amazon off brand. Like the only thing i would recommended for gaming that actually changes ur skill is the side buttons on mouses, other then that gaming peripherals are kind of useless, if you aren't trying to go pro. Other people might disagree but i would say that i can preform the same with an office keyboard and an amazon off brand mouse. (as long as it has side buttons) now im not saying don't get gaming peripherals im saying if u are on a very strict low budget just get a good mouse and thats it, and to answer your questions g203 for mouse, redragon for keyboard and redragon for headset. also u never stated ur budget and the peripherals price.

Sep 7, 2020
redragon is one of those amazon off brands that i have never heard of (i know what it is because i just searched it up) but basically i would recommend getting known brands like you mentioned the logitech. but if u are on a budget or trying to save money then go with the off brands, if u want a "good" keyboard and mouse and headset then go with the redragon because they are off brands but they get the job done. If u are trying to go pro and feel like ur peripherals matter then buy logitech, but i would recommend that off brand redragon over the logitech because it has rgb and and it has that gaming look. But if they are available for the same price like the mouse then definitely logitech over redragon but in the end its ur choice. While logitech is a better company and brand, u can still play games perfectly fine with an amazon off brand. Like the only thing i would recommended for gaming that actually changes ur skill is the side buttons on mouses, other then that gaming peripherals are kind of useless, if you aren't trying to go pro. Other people might disagree but i would say that i can preform the same with an office keyboard and an amazon off brand mouse. (as long as it has side buttons) now im not saying don't get gaming peripherals im saying if u are on a very strict low budget just get a good mouse and thats it, and to answer your questions g203 for mouse, redragon for keyboard and redragon for headset. also u never stated ur budget and the peripherals price.
still searching to get good mice-keyboard and headset
logitech does not offer budget mechanical keyboard, mice price are acceptable in my country, headset meh expensive a little bit, keyboard are more expensive than mice and headset
logitech still does not have a competitve keyboard but im sure they have a great products , and I'm looking for value for the price .

So Redragon has caught my attention
But I don't want to buy it and the experience is just not okay
Because I already own a Redragon K552 keyboard, and sometimes the buttons are repeatedly pressed (( I owned k552 blue switches already , But it is annoying, so the alternative is the red switch ))
I also have a m601 mouse and complained about it because of spin-out

Are HyperX products good?
I see the difference between three pieces of Redragon and HyperX as for the price, it is not large, maybe 60 dollars
HYPERX PULSEFIRE FPS PRO GAMING, HYPERX ALLOY ORIGINS CORE MECHANICAL, HYPERX CLOUD STINGER CORE 7.1 WIRED

The budget is between 200 and 250, taking into account the price increase in my country

Redragon are a good off-brand to get, support and quality not as good as the top brands but for the cost savings probably worth trying.

HyperX is good, I have owned a few of their keyboards and headsets.

For keyboards, I do like the romer-g keys, I have a Logitech keyboard with them. Also like the Gateron switches, I own keyboards with several ones (Red, Optical Red and Yellow) they are as good and sometimes better than the Cherry switches. From what I tried (and it has been many) the Gateron Yellows match what I like, they are a tiny bit firmer version of the Red switches, but it is hard to find a keyboard with them unless you get a hotswap keyboard and the switches then pop them in https://www.amazon.com/EPOMAKER-Hot...words=hotswap+keyboard&qid=1603225326&sr=8-10

or https://www.amazon.com/Keychron-Blu...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Sep 7, 2020
So if I bought M711 FPS, I will not regret it
It is strange that the pixart 3360 sensor is advanced for redragon and tweak dpi to 24k
I'm really worried if I bought it and I had problems with the sensor

Great suggestions, but it is difficult to buy from Amazon because the customs and shipping in my country are high, and any of them may cost me $ 150

You think it is worth pay more 60$ to get hyper x mice-keyboard and mice over redragon !!

I've never tried the Redragon stuff in person but know they have a good enough reputation for quality. I would spend the extra money myself. Really depends on what you can spend and what you can get where you are. I own all of the HyperX stuff you were looking at, my son uses the Pulsefire Pro mouse, he has a HyperX mechanical keyboard and I owned one also with Kahil switches, and I have a Stinger headset my wife uses (used to be my son's). All good products. Although I would spend a bit more and get the HyperX Cloud Alpha headset over the Stinger, the audio and build quality are worth the extra cost I think. I own one of those also actually LOL, it's what my son is using now, I used it for a while also.

Reactions: Mohamed ElHussainy

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
still searching to get good mice-keyboard and headset
logitech does not offer budget mechanical keyboard, mice price are acceptable in my country, headset meh expensive a little bit, keyboard are more expensive than mice and headset
logitech still does not have a competitve keyboard but im sure they have a great products , and I'm looking for value for the price .

So Redragon has caught my attention
But I don't want to buy it and the experience is just not okay
Because I already own a Redragon K552 keyboard, and sometimes the buttons are repeatedly pressed (( I owned k552 blue switches already , But it is annoying, so the alternative is the red switch ))
I also have a m601 mouse and complained about it because of spin-out

Are HyperX products good?
I see the difference between three pieces of Redragon and HyperX as for the price, it is not large, maybe 60 dollars
HYPERX PULSEFIRE FPS PRO GAMING, HYPERX ALLOY ORIGINS CORE MECHANICAL, HYPERX CLOUD STINGER CORE 7.1 WIRED

The budget is between 200 and 250, taking into account the price increase in my country

You keep saying about how it is expensive in your country, so where do you live? And i would recommend a logitech mouse, and hyperX headset and keyboard, logitech has a few cheap headphones, but tell me where you live because apparently its expensive in your country.

Sep 7, 2020
You keep saying about how it is expensive in your country, so where do you live? And i would recommend a logitech mouse, and hyperX headset and keyboard, logitech has a few cheap headphones, but tell me where you live because apparently its expensive in your country.
Im live in egypt, yes g433 cost 66$ in amazon ,its 1056 L.E equivalent in egyptian pounds but but in stores 2200 L.E
Customs and shipping charges increase the product price doubled,In some products
Unlike other products, the prices may be close to the Egyptian pound

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Im live in egypt, yes g433 cost 66$ in amazon ,its 1056 L.E equivalent in egyptian pounds but but in stores 2200 L.E
Customs and shipping charges increase the product price doubled,In some products
Unlike other products, the prices may be close to the Egyptian pound
then just go with a a logitech mouse, and hyperX headset and keyboard,

Sep 7, 2020
then just go with a a logitech mouse, and hyperX headset and keyboard,
I was hoping to buy all the parts from the same company, not with an advertisement, but for easy control of the RGB,and for the look to be consistent
Do you think pulsefire fps pro mouse is not that good as g403 for example ?
What do you think about redragon m711 fps advanced sensor 24k dpi ?
I'm worried about advanced sensor in this mouse

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
I was hoping to buy all the parts from the same company, not with an advertisement, but for easy control of the RGB,and for the look to be consistent
Do you think pulsefire fps pro mouse is not that good as g403 for example ?
What do you think about redragon m711 fps advanced sensor 24k dpi ?
I'm worried about advanced sensor in this mouse
Forget redragon because u said u want good value, and no i would take the g403 over the hyperx but since u want all of them same brand, then get all hyperx

Sep 7, 2020

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/logitech-g213-prodigy - didn't like the keyboard much

https://www.techgearlab.com/reviews...xt=The G332 did fairly well,it out of the way. said
The G332 did fairly well, earning a 6 out of 10 for its efforts.

https://www.techradar.com/au/review...ple speed,than buttons on pricier peripherals. said
The G203 has ample speed and precision for most gaming scenarios, and its two main buttons are reasonable: fast and consistent.
However, the lower budget is evident here – the main buttons are loud, and they have a little more travel and a little less speed than buttons on pricier peripherals.

Sep 7, 2020
https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/logitech-g213-prodigy - didn't like the keyboard much

https://www.techgearlab.com/reviews/audio/gaming-headset/logitech-g332#:~:text=The G332 did fairly well,it out of the way. said
The G332 did fairly well, earning a 6 out of 10 for its efforts.

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/logitech-g203-prodigy#:~:text=The G203 has ample speed,than buttons on pricier peripherals. said
The G203 has ample speed and precision for most gaming scenarios, and its two main buttons are reasonable: fast and consistent.
However, the lower budget is evident here – the main buttons are loud, and they have a little more travel and a little less speed than buttons on pricier peripherals.
So If I took g203 instead of g403 will I lose the performance ? ( Temporary until replaced after a short time )

The headphone makes the gaming experience enjoyable
So I should choose it carefully, too. Should I go to g432 or g433 instead of g322 se

What about the keyboard?
I know g213 it is rubber-dome, will be g413 better than it
or spend more money and get g512 instead

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
Have you looked up reviews on any of these? That's what I always do before buying stuff.

I have a G433 and it sounds OK but the ear pads are harder than my old Hyper X.

G413 review - https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/logitech-g413-carbon
"The Logitech G413 Carbon is one of the best and most inexpensive gaming keyboards on the market; however, in some small ways, it fails to meet the high bar Logitech has set for itself. "

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
It is good recommendation I will keep this advice.
What about if I get logitech do you recommended g203 with g332 headset and g213 keyboard
the mouse is fine, and the headset as well, in fact i have that headset the only heads up would be get another cable splitter because the one with the g332 makes the microphone record left side only, so if u want it make sure u have another cable splitter or if u dont just buy one, they are like 2 dollars or so. and the keyboard is a no, because it is membrane, i would recommended g413 or the g512 carbon which is 10 dollars more but u get to decide what switches you want, the g413 comes with romer-g tactile, and the g512 has options: romer-g tactile, romer-g, linear, gx blue, gx brown, gx red. so that is preference, if you ask me the romer-g, linear in my option is the best.

Sep 7, 2020
Have you looked up reviews on any of these? That's what I always do before buying stuff.

I have a G433 and it sounds OK but the ear pads are harder than my old Hyper X.

G413 review - https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/logitech-g413-carbon
"The Logitech G413 Carbon is one of the best and most inexpensive gaming keyboards on the market; however, in some small ways, it fails to meet the high bar Logitech has set for itself. "
Yes, I search everywhere and find reviews for each product
And read the buyer's opinions
RTINGS has a detailed review

Sep 7, 2020
the mouse is fine, and the headset as well, in fact i have that headset the only heads up would be get another cable splitter because the one with the g332 makes the microphone record left side only, so if u want it make sure u have another cable splitter or if u dont just buy one, they are like 2 dollars or so. and the keyboard is a no, because it is membrane, i would recommended g413 or the g512 carbon which is 10 dollars more but u get to decide what switches you want, the g413 comes with romer-g tactile, and the g512 has options: romer-g tactile, romer-g, linear, gx blue, gx brown, gx red. so that is preference, if you ask me the romer-g, linear in my option is the best.
Actually I don't like tactile switches after an experiment redragon blue switches , switches loud
G512 overpriced the budget is not enough
https://www.rtings.com/keyboard/too...y-origins/1734/1735?usage=9048&threshold=0.01
hyperx alloy origins core ( TKL ) keyboard its cheap than g512 and has better score than g512
I think it's good option right !