Question Help me to fix windows 10

Mar 28, 2024
I have Asus tuf a17 laptop and here's my problem. my laptop is running at windows 11 one time the windows explorer become so slow on Disk D: so i check my task manager and end task windows explorer and somehow it freeze my laptop I can't do anything just to shut off, and when I turned it on again my Disk D: Dissapeared all my apps and files are just gone but the only solution I got is wait for a mean time and go to disk managemen Rescan disk and it works my Disk D: shows up and i copy and backup my files fast as I can (question: I saw some disk partion 1 and 4 should I delete those?).
Now I factory reset my laptop with local reinstall of windows full clean all my drives after the factory finished. My laptop came up with blue screen and it says "Hi there loop" I can't pass and it loops and now I search through youtube how to fix it (here's the video on youtube
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpCnr-GWsLE
) I tried it and it works but theres a problem I cant delete the defaultuser0 which I cant download anything I can't even make my user a administrator. So the Only solution that I come up is to Cloud reinstall my laptop instead of local and it heavenly works I really thought Im going to service center and pay 35$ for it
Since everything is Ok I'm getting irritated that how slow windows 11 is to my games specially League and Texas chainsaw massacre game So I planned to downgrade to windows 10 and it made my games fast it doesnt lag or stutter specially on TCM and I checked if I can reinstall windows 10 full clean drives to cloud or local, I can't use cloud reinstall anymore, I only can use local reinstall and it fears me that If I local reinstall I'm going to back to the "Hi there loop" because cloud reinstall can't be used anymore, Like I mean im going to sell this laptop in the future and I need the factory reset