Sep 14, 2018
Specs:
i5-8400
MB- Gigabyte Aorus h370 gaming 3 wifi
ram 8gb 3000mhz(toned down to 2666mhz)
GPU-Gigabyte gtx 1060 6g g1 gaming
Air cooled deepcool gammaxx gt
PSU deepcool 550w 80+gold

problem: I have had the pc for 6 months now and ever since i built it the status light on the motherboard has been glowing but the pc works fine 90% of the times after restart or shut down and immediate power on i checked if the cpu cooler was too tight i checked the power cables and i checked the motherboard pins the light still glows but the pc has no problems it runs perfectly compared to benchmarks i reached out to gigabyte they said they said they don't know i listed the problem ot LTT forums a couple of months ago but nothing

Solution
"Yeah you are right i only want it to disappear because it is ruining my RGB vibe "

maybe put a piece of tape over it...

I just can't see going through a lot of time and money if it's just a silly glitch The bottom line is that your happy with the performance.
Well....if it were me....I'd look at the options....

You could leave it alone......being it isn't causing you any grief....

Or you could screw with it.

Other than going through the connections....which you kind of already did....there's not a lot left to do other than change the CPU or the MB.....and why would you want to spend time and money on that when your machine is running fine.

So if it were me....and if it was running fine.....I'd be happy and leave it be.

It may be just a glitch.

kirilnmitev

Prominent
Sep 14, 2018

opps my bad it is the h370 gaming 3 wifi not the z270

kirilnmitev

Prominent
Sep 14, 2018

Yeah you are right i only want it to disappear because it is ruining my RGB vibe

kirilnmitev

Prominent
Sep 14, 2018

It does support it and everything is running perfect compared to other benchmarks of similar systems i edited it i had listed the z270 not a h370

"Yeah you are right i only want it to disappear because it is ruining my RGB vibe "

maybe put a piece of tape over it...

I just can't see going through a lot of time and money if it's just a silly glitch The bottom line is that your happy with the performance.

Solution