Question Help! MSI Tomahawk b450

Mar 15, 2019
Hello! I can't get my system to post at all. Just getting a black pc monitor.

Here is what I have.
Ryzen 5 2600
Msi Tomahawk b450motherboard
MSI Radeon RX580 Armor Mk2
G skill Ripjaw ddr4 3200

Taken everything out of the case and have it set up on work bench. Double and triple checked all connections. When I fire it up the lights and fans all spin.
ez bug lights on the motherboard goes as follow. Cpu lights up then goes away after about a second. Dram light never comes on at all. VGA comes on for about a second and then goes away. Post light comes on and stays on. Nothing showing up on monitor. Wont post.

Any ideas?

I've already tried different Ram sticks as well and they got the same result so im thinking its not the ram.

Have you reset CMOS? I'd do a battery-out reset: disconnect power, take out battery, reset cmos, leave it out an hour, reset again then connect put together.

I'm thinking you have monitor in the GPU since you get a start at a display.

A speaker on the speaker header to get POST 'BEEP' code would be helpful.

Mar 15, 2019
Have you reset CMOS? I'd do a battery-out reset: disconnect power, take out battery, reset cmos, leave it out an hour, reset again then connect put together.

I'm thinking you have monitor in the GPU since you get a start at a display.

A speaker on the speaker header to get POST 'BEEP' code would be helpful.

I'll try to reset CMOS by removing Battery.

I have a speaker header. It doesnt beep at all. It will beep a code if I remove Ram sticks, or purposely leave the GPU unhooked, but once everything is hooked together all I get is silence.

R_K

Honorable
Jul 22, 2014
I'll try to reset CMOS by removing Battery.

I have a speaker header. It doesnt beep at all. It will beep a code if I remove Ram sticks, or purposely leave the GPU unhooked, but once everything is hooked together all I get is silence.
Same Mobo n CPU having somewhat similar problem,
My Pc shutsdown after sometime without any load and doesn't wants to start Ez Cpu light keeps flashing, have keep it Off for sometime then it starts again, on post it shows then "Reset Cmos Cpu or Memory changed" whereas nothing has been changed.
I tried everything taking out of the cabinet, checking it with different PSU, Gpu n Ram, resetting Cpu n cooler, connecting only cpu n ram and everything unplugged.. same thing keeps happening.

DID YOU MANAGE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM ??