Question HELP! My Chinese RX580 is Acting Weird :(

Sep 5, 2023
Hello, I'm new here.
Hope you all doing good.

I have bought chinese Aisurix RX 580 2048SP 8GB but it acting weird because it wont detected in some motherboard and PCIe Slot.

I have tried this Units in 6 different motherboards and got some varied result.

1. Gigabyte H81M-DS2 LGA1150 : The GPU wont detected, no display, wont go bios as well.
2. Intel S1200V3RPS LGA1150 : The GPU works totally Fine, no issue at all.
3. MSI B365M Mortar : The GPU Works fine on 1st boot, but whenever you tried to restart PC it wont detected, VGA DEBUG QLED turned white. Change the GPU to RTX 3060Ti, and change it back to RX580 make it works again.
4. Gigabyte H310M : The GPU Wont detected, same as another gigabyte motherboard
5. ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E HERO : The GPU works totally Fine on any PCIe X16 Slot on the motherboard, no issue at all. Running fine on PCIe 3.0 x16 Mode.
6. ASUS ROG Z590 Gundam : The GPU Only Detected on PCIe X16 Slot 2 PCH and running fine, but not detected when it plugged into PCIe X16 Slot 1.

I've tried different Processor on every motherboard, and double checked my motherboard with RTX 3060Ti just to make sure its not my motherboard PCIE problem and its just works fine. i sure there are no problem with my motherboard.

I've tried to Enable/Disable CSM but no luck, its work With CSM/ Without CSM on my Crosshair X670E Hero and Z590 Gundam (On PCIe Slot 2).
I've tried different PSU with Corsair RM750, Seasonic Prime 650, Thermaltake GF3 1650, but no luck.

Is there any solution with my problem?
Thanks in advance.

Here the GPU-Z
6PNu1xq.png

TRENDING THREADS