[SOLVED] HELP! My Laptop wont startup. (Error 0xc00000e9 an unexpected i/o error has occured)

Feb 2, 2020
I tried the Toshiba HDD recovery wizard but it also wont help the error code 0xc00000e9 an unexpected i/o error has occured shows up. I have also tried to boot my laptop with a bootable CD/DVD drive but it doesnt work also it says that the CD/DVD drive is failed. Please help!!

Solution
I tried the Toshiba HDD recovery wizard but it also wont help the error code 0xc00000e9 an unexpected i/o error has occured shows up. I have also tried to boot my laptop with a bootable CD/DVD drive but it doesnt work also it says that the CD/DVD drive is failed. Please help!!

What model of laptop? You will probably need to replace the drive and if the DVD drive does not work you can try using a USB stick to load Windows. If you have your Windows 7 key you should be able to use it to activate Windows 10, assuming your laptop can run 10.

What model of laptop? You will probably need to replace the drive and if the DVD drive does not work you can try using a USB stick to load Windows. If you have your Windows 7 key you should be able to use it to activate Windows 10, assuming your laptop can run 10.

Solution
Feb 2, 2020
Its a Toshiba Satellite A330. I figured out the problem. It seems that the problem was with my MBR. Few days before this problem appeared I was trying to reset my laptop to factory defeaults but in the midst of the recovery our electricity went off. My MBR was corrupted due to which my laptop wouldn't boot from any of the drives. I solved the problem by downloading a boot recovery software and then burned it into my USB with Rufus. Sticked the USB in, used the program to recover my MBR and Viola the problem was fixed. Went through the Windows setup and succesfully resetted my laptop. My laptop is running smoothly now.