Question Help. My PC starts with no display, Keyboard or mouse

Jul 8, 2023
My PC got the BSOD and the error message told me that win32kbase.sys failed. My PC wouldnt restart so I did it manually. My PC then crashed twice under normal use and after the second time the keyboard, mouse and display don't turn on. The BSOD screen told me it was just collecting error info...

So I tried to use the Automatic System repair to reset everything. I left and came back to my PC back in the everything is off state, after it was telling me it was reinstalling windows. Now I'm nervous because that may mean Windows 10 is no longer installed, so that fix isn't an option anymore. I was just trying to get my files off the damn thing. I could just just remove the SSD but my apartment is all carpet.

I'm not really sure what triggers the Automatic repair, but how do I get back to bios with no keyboard? Or is there a way I can extract the files from the NVMe SSD?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

I could just just remove the SSD but my apartment is all carpet.
If you ground yourself to a faucet or a metal window partition, you shouldn't have anything to worry.

If a system restore doesn't work for you, then yes, you will need to reinstall the OS.

I'm not really sure what triggers the Automatic repair
Corrupt OS, Corrupt SSD, corrupt partition on said SSD.

Jul 8, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

I could just just remove the SSD but my apartment is all carpet.
If you ground yourself to a faucet or a metal window partition, you shouldn't have anything to worry.

If a system restore doesn't work for you, then yes, you will need to reinstall the OS.

I'm not really sure what triggers the Automatic repair
Corrupt OS, Corrupt SSD, corrupt partition on said SSD.
Thanks for the reply I don't know all the specs off the top of my head.

I had to backtrack to where I bought the parts since it had been a while since I thought about them. I originally made the PC for gaming but then gaming went south...

Something is definitely corrupted. I'm assuming it's the GPU. But I can't find the Motherboard manual to get to the Motherboard Bios screen that I had kept seeing when I first set up the PC. PSU is probably faulty too, but it powers everything else and it wasn't the source of the initial problem.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Matisse 3.8GHz
Motherboard: ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus (WIFI) AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200
PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-750 Gold 80+
SSD: WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe
GPU: GeForce RTX 3070
OS was Windows 10.