[SOLVED] Help, My PC Wont boot into bios.

Jun 29, 2020
Hello,
My friend has recently tried building his pc and when he turns it on all the fans start spinning up on the graphics card and cpu cooler, But when he tries to connect the output to his screen it says no signal and just goes blank. Its not the hdmi's or monitor's problem as when he connects them with his xbox they both work fine.
He has a:
Ryzen 7 2700x with Wraith prism cooler
Asus TUF Gaming B450M Motherboard
16Gb of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200mhz
Western Digita bluel 500gb m.2 with a 1tb western digital blue hdd
MSI Ventux xs OC 1660ti
Coolermaster MWE 650 Gold
NZXT H510 Case

Solution
They are connected to the 1660

If this was a first PC built attempt need to check over the setup, make sure everything is plugged in properly, motherboard and CPU are installed correctly, power cables are in properly. Find a friend or relative that built computers before and have them check it over.
Jul 1, 2020
Hello,
My friend has recently tried building his pc and when he turns it on all the fans start spinning up on the graphics card and cpu cooler, But when he tries to connect the output to his screen it says no signal and just goes blank. Its not the hdmi's or monitor's problem as when he connects them with his xbox they both work fine.
He has a:
Ryzen 7 2700x with Wraith prism cooler
Asus TUF Gaming B450M Motherboard
16Gb of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200mhz
Western Digita bluel 500gb m.2 with a 1tb western digital blue hdd
MSI Ventux xs OC 1660ti
Coolermaster MWE 650 Gold
NZXT H510 Case

i had the same problem and i had to replace all my parts i bent my cpu pins i droped my gtx 1060 i didnt use my motherboard box for holding my board i justed it a hard wood table my cpu was put in wrong because i cheaped out on a board. my power supply was also over rated for my build and i dropped it hope u cant fix it if i was u i would but a prebuilt pc on amazon