!HELP NEEDED! Memory_ Management BlueScreen

HunterAce

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015
My PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XYb3YJ

I have been getting the Memory_Management Error in my new PC.

What I have tried

Part age:All of these parts are brand new so its not that.

Replacing RAM sticks: Thought it might be this so I bought a set of patriot RAM and same thing happened (yes I removed the old ram)

Windows 10: I tried this with a HDD with windows 10 installed on it. After it happened I switched to a HDD with windows 7 still installed on it. It blue screened with the same error. So I bought an SSD and a new windows 10 copy. Same thing happened.

GPU/GPU Drivers: Removed GPU to test since my CPU has integrated graphics and the same thing happened.

Mem Diag: I ran the Memory Diagnostic tool over 10 times and everytime no errors are found.

Cabling: All the cabling has been checked multiple times over by multiple people and nothing is wrong.

Under Clock your RAM: I under clocked my memory to 1333 and it still happened.

Only use 1 ram stick: I have tried this and it still happens.

Use different RAM slots: I have done this and I still blue screen.

Update Drivers: I updated my drivers on my HDD with windows 10 installed on it when I could get it into safe mode (could only do it once).

I have asked my friend who is great with computers and I took it over to best buy and even the geek squad manager ran through every test I ran through and didnt know what to say. I had to leave with them telling me "If you figure out what is going on please tell us because it could be used to help more people in the future"

I have gone through over 20 forum posts on different forms and I have tried everything.

I just want to use my new system but I unfortunately cant because of this.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Do you have the latest BIOS? Have you tried the sticks in both 1-3 and 2-4 with same results and are all 16GB showing as usable in Win? Are you running the DRAM under XMP? If so, under XMP might try raising the DRAM voltage + 0.05. Have you checked the CPU socket for bent/broken pins?