Question Help needed with building a pc

BHJKLP

Commendable
Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
I will be purchasing a completely new pc in 1-2 months and I need a bit of help.
The main purpose of the rig will be gaming, with the budget of ~3600$.

I just want to make sure that all parts fit and work together correctly and any opinions you guys have that I might want to change.

I was thinking about getting I9-9800k and RTX 2080 TI but I just don't think they worth the price tag for me.

Things I'm unsure about: Motherboard, Cooler, Case.

Thanks a lot for helping me out!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JPbtw6

EDIT: Updated link.

Last edited:

AngelTech

Prominent
May 18, 2019
The 2080 SUPER would be a better buy just because you get a little more FPS for the same amount of money from what I know the NZXT Kraken series is a fantastic cooler and only suggest spending that much on a MOBO if you will be overclocking.

BHJKLP

Commendable
Jun 23, 2017
The 2080 SUPER would be a better buy just because you get a little more FPS for the same amount of money from what I know the NZXT Kraken series is a fantastic cooler and only suggest spending that much on a MOBO if you will be overclocking.
Thanks for your suggestions, I won't be overclocking so do you think the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra is a good choice?

Also from what I've seen the SUPER will be releasing the 23rd of July, do you think it will be available for a reasonable price tag mid-August?

BHJKLP

Commendable
Jun 23, 2017
Also just noticed that the RAM I choose is DDR4-3000, isn’t that slow? Is it better to get a faster one?
To be honest I don’t know how much the RAM speed effect stuff so I have no clue.

EDIT: Changed out the DDDR4-3000 to a DDR4-3200.

Last edited:

BHJKLP

Commendable
Jun 23, 2017
You can get slower RAM if you want as Intel doesn't really care for RAM speed Ryen cares for that
Sorry for asking so many questions...

Do you think it would be better to get the NZXT Kraken X72 instead of the NZXT Kraken X62 just for the fact that it has 3 fans instead of 2 and it would look better taking up all the 3 fans instead of just two?

AngelTech

Prominent
May 18, 2019
I am not big into water cooling because of the maintenance needed and dangers and also not very sure if it's worth it so I'd just read some reviews.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS