[SOLVED] [HELP] New Pc not booting again

Dec 12, 2018
I built a new PC [components are below] and could not get it to initially boot to install MB drivers. Screen would detect no input. After hours of multiple reboots and failures finally brings be to bios. After that I install Windows 10 then graphics card drivers. I did a complete boot with no disk in disk drive and it runs perfectly.

Today I manage wires, verify all works connected, and attempt to boot and I'm back to no display input. No clue where to troubleshoot from here...

Specs:
ASRock z370 killer sli/ac
Core i7 8700
Gtx 1080
Evo Potenza DDR4
Samsung SSD

Solution
The i7 8700 has integrated graphics. Try taking your graphics card out and using the port on the back of your motherboard to connect your monitor.

If your computer consistently works with that, then something with the graphics card was the issue (maybe a loose cable; maybe the card itself; etc.)

Let me know how it turns out for you.

jtabb1256

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
The i7 8700 has integrated graphics. Try taking your graphics card out and using the port on the back of your motherboard to connect your monitor.

If your computer consistently works with that, then something with the graphics card was the issue (maybe a loose cable; maybe the card itself; etc.)

Let me know how it turns out for you.

Solution