Question Help please! Massave input lag on games ?

Aug 13, 2021
Ok, I play minecraft block game on a hp laptop (relatively new-6 months) and I have a masssssave problem. I did one afk session on minecraft in my single player world. (abouda month ago) no more that like 4 hours. And the thing is wrecked. Litarly so much input lag. I don't know why!?? I get like 120 fps on the thing and so much imput lag? On all of the keys stick, hold, randomly press, for atleast 5 seconds+. So bazaar, it happens in waves. One second fine the I feel it coming, slow imput lag, more lag, then boom... uplayable so weird. Driving me up the wall.

I tried as much as I could. Updated Java, turned down my render distance, all lowest settings. No background apps, discord... etc and NOTHING still horrific and unplayable at the best of times. I considerd buying a PC. For like 500 cad but during this crazy market I can find n o t h i n g at all. Not worth my time or money for a gtx 660 and 4 gigs ram for like 500$. Someone please help, any tips or anything would help so much.
Thanks. :)

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Nope, just trusted minecraft mods that thousands of people have downloaded and recommended.

That doesn't mean they'll run well on a basic laptop. The best tests would be wiping and reinstalling it with no mods and seeing what the performance is.

That is, if you have a basic laptop. "Some random laptop" isn't information. My mechanic isn't going to give me specific advice for "some random car" nor will my doctor prescribe me medicine if I tell him "some random body part" hurts. Knowing the basic facts of a situation is necessary to have any chance at remedying the situation.

Aug 13, 2021
That doesn't mean they'll run well on a basic laptop. The best tests would be wiping and reinstalling it with no mods and seeing what the performance is.

That is, if you have a basic laptop. "Some random laptop" isn't information. My mechanic isn't going to give me specific advice for "some random car" nor will my doctor prescribe me medicine if I tell him "some random body part" hurts. Knowing the basic facts of a situation is necessary to have any chance at remedying the situation.
I tried unistaling the mods, and for context my pc is like a 1989 Toyota corolla with 500km on it

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I tried unistaling the mods, and for context my pc is like a 1989 Toyota corolla with 500km on it

Well, since you actually named a specific car before naming your specific computer, should I assume that helpful information will continue to not be forthcoming?

If so, the diagnosis is that something related to your computer isn't working properly. The solution is fixing it. Best of luck to you.

Aug 13, 2021
Hello, I recently realized that my ram usage us very high and I don't know why. I have 4 gigs with nothing installed. Litarly blank home screen and one game of minecraft. Unistaled as much as I can, yet I'm a 75% and it's dragging down my game performance and causing imput lag. Don't know why it's so high. If anyone could help of give me a tip it would be appreciated.