[SOLVED] HELP Please Mobo

Apr 4, 2020
So I used to have a Ryzen 3 1300x with a MSI B450m Gaming Pro motherboard but I recently got a decent amount of money and decided that it's been too long since I have upgraded my pc. So I bought a Ryzen 5 3600, ** Asrock B450m-HDV R4.0, and an RTX 2060. Knowing that I would potentially have to update my bios when the new Mobo and CPU came in I already went ahead and prepared a FlashDrive with the file. Before I updated it I wanted to see if it would post, so I turned it on went into the bios and saw my 3600 and 8gb of 3200 ram with my ssd so everything seemed fine. I exit the bios and enter windows. It gave me a blue screen and instantly reboots I was like ok I'll try it a few more times see if anything is wrong. Blue screens agian the next two time giving two different errors
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED(gives this error twice) (one time it says What failed: spaceport.sys)
IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Now I have no idea what this mean and quite frankly the Microsoft page didn't help too much. I did manage to actually get to my desktop once but it just bluescreened as soon as I did anything. Never been able to get back.
I then updated my bios and nothing changed, still getting those errors. I said ok maybe there is a way I can try to boot into a fresh copy of windows because maybe it was windows that was the issue, get my Windows FlashDrive get a fresh HDD on the windows setup screen it bluescreens on a fresh HDD. Now I notice that sometimes when it reboots it puts me straight into the bios and occasionally it won't recognize my ram. I restart the PC and it still does the same thing. I have absolutely no idea what is wrong I am prepared to buy a new motherboard I just want to know if it's the motherboard or something else.

Apr 4, 2020
Remove the RAM and put them back in. So if it was a RAM not being properly seated it will fix the issue. Running the RAM slower is a way to see if the instability is related to the RAM. I would totally run a memtest on them too.
I mean I can't even login to windows so I don't know how I would do a memtest