[SOLVED] Help please with GPU

Mar 27, 2021
So my problem is after i got my PC back from repair cause i had some random restarts and i got a new PSU under warranty. Everything is fine no restarts but i start noticing ONLY on games those strange white pixels (while i don't game everything is fine). Here are some images:

https://i.imgur.com/L45XAqz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/H0ZkcEV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eVTHQaF.jpg

It mostly happens in dark shadows like the images and in some reflections, also in the grass in some games. They are minor but really annoying is my GPU dying?
What i tried so far:
DDU and reinstall GPU Drivers.
Check if my GPU is seating correctly on the MOBO
Unistall/Reinstall all Microsoft Visuals C++

So my specs are those :
CPU : Ryzen 5 2600 3.6 mhz
GPU: MSI Armor Rx 570 8gb
RAM: Patriot viper elite 16Gb 2666mhz
MOBO:Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H V2
PSU: Cooler Master MWE 700W Bronze V2

Is anything i can do cause all i read the last 2 days in forums are about GPU artification and buying a new GPU with the current prices is out of discussion. So anyone with a similar problem can help maybe?

Solution
Ok. Most likely a hardware related GPU issue. However, the issue may not be with the GPU, or caused by the GPU. Your PSU, while higher wattage, is a low quality model. A bad PSU, especially an older one, can cause small issues on occasion, that may or may not appear to be a major issue. I personally had a PSU from a prebuilt go bad after 1.5 years. The only symptom was random Blue Screens, about twice a month. Never figured the issue out, until I upgraded the PSU, and the issue never came back. I would consider upgrading your PSU, as those are in stock. Best case, the issue you have goes away. Worst case, nothing changes. If you don't replace the PSU though, and the PSU was the root problem, continuing to use it could eventually kill...
Does it happen in multiple games, or just this one? If it is only one program, it could just be an issue with that one game. If it happens consistently, then it may be a bad GPU. Make sure your temps are good, and that the fans are working properly. At current, you are definitely right, those small issues are not worth trying to get a new GPU at the moment.

Mar 27, 2021
Does it happen in multiple games, or just this one? If it is only one program, it could just be an issue with that one game. If it happens consistently, then it may be a bad GPU. Make sure your temps are good, and that the fans are working properly. At current, you are definitely right, those small issues are not worth trying to get a new GPU at the moment.
Yes it does happen in some more games in most of them i can't even notice them at all, i have to really try hard to find those pixels. I guess i ll have to get used them for now. Also i use MSI Afterburn with custom fan at 80° 80% fan speed and the max temp i ever got in my GPU was 81° under heavy load. Usually i get from 74° to 77° and idle 30-35° . CPU around 64° heavy load, 31° idle.

Ok. Most likely a hardware related GPU issue. However, the issue may not be with the GPU, or caused by the GPU. Your PSU, while higher wattage, is a low quality model. A bad PSU, especially an older one, can cause small issues on occasion, that may or may not appear to be a major issue. I personally had a PSU from a prebuilt go bad after 1.5 years. The only symptom was random Blue Screens, about twice a month. Never figured the issue out, until I upgraded the PSU, and the issue never came back. I would consider upgrading your PSU, as those are in stock. Best case, the issue you have goes away. Worst case, nothing changes. If you don't replace the PSU though, and the PSU was the root problem, continuing to use it could eventually kill your GPU completely, which you want to avoid right now if at all possible. Even if your PSU has already caused damage to the GPU, replacing the PSU now can prevent further damage from being done.

It is up to you, but at this point, that would be my recommendation. Another thing you might be able to try though, is to use the GPU in another computer, maybe a friends, and see if the issue persists. If the problem goes away when using the same GPU in a different PC, then the issue is 90% going to be the Power Supply.

Solution