Help please !

Mario_19

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
I overclocked my gigabyte gtx 750 ti and put core clock to + 212 and memory clock to + 315 and after 100 minutes in gta v it crashes so im not sure if i should lower it down a bit or up the core voltage because i have it currently at 0. Temps are good they are around 52-60, rarely 64-65

Solution
You can either try lowering the Core or memory clock slightly and trying again or you can also try raising the Core Voltage in very small increments. Only adjusting the memory clocks is much safer than adjusting the core voltage. Exercise with caution.

You can also try running a benchmark software like Heaven or Catzilla after doing an overclock for stability, this will normally give you a good idea about how stable your card is after an overclock as it pushes your card to 100% and keeps it there as long as the benchmark runs.

wkwilley2

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014
You can either try lowering the Core or memory clock slightly and trying again or you can also try raising the Core Voltage in very small increments. Only adjusting the memory clocks is much safer than adjusting the core voltage. Exercise with caution.

You can also try running a benchmark software like Heaven or Catzilla after doing an overclock for stability, this will normally give you a good idea about how stable your card is after an overclock as it pushes your card to 100% and keeps it there as long as the benchmark runs.

Solution