I wonder if anyone has the solution to this problem.
On my old computer which uses Windows ME ( I know this is the XP user group)
everytime I press my spacebar the letter b keeps showing up.
I have checked and there are no F locks on.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank You.
Liz.

seth

did you try a different keyboard?

"Liz" <Liz@home.ca> wrote in message
>I wonder if anyone has the solution to this problem.
> On my old computer which uses Windows ME ( I know this is the XP user
> group)
> everytime I press my spacebar the letter b keeps showing up.
> I have checked and there are no F locks on.
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thank You.
> Liz.

Not yet Seth but I will try that.
Thank you.
Liz.
"Liz" <Liz@home.ca> wrote in message
>I wonder if anyone has the solution to this problem.
> On my old computer which uses Windows ME ( I know this is the XP user
> group)
> everytime I press my spacebar the letter b keeps showing up.
> I have checked and there are no F locks on.
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thank You.
> Liz.

Byte

You can also check it with your on-screen keyboard.
Start>All Programs>Accessories>Accessibility>On-Screen keyboard.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Liz" wrote:

> Not yet Seth but I will try that.
> Thank you.
> Liz.
> "Liz" <Liz@home.ca> wrote in message
> >I wonder if anyone has the solution to this problem.
> > On my old computer which uses Windows ME ( I know this is the XP user
> > group)
> > everytime I press my spacebar the letter b keeps showing up.
> > I have checked and there are no F locks on.
> > Any help would be much appreciated.
> > Thank You.
> > Liz.

Thank you Byte,
I did not know this and will give it a try.
Liz.
"Liz" <Liz@home.ca> wrote in message
>I wonder if anyone has the solution to this problem.
> On my old computer which uses Windows ME ( I know this is the XP user
> group)
> everytime I press my spacebar the letter b keeps showing up.
> I have checked and there are no F locks on.
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thank You.
> Liz.

Here's a couple thoughts:

1. Did you check to see if there is something physically affecting the B
key when the spacebar is pressed? Something get into the keyboard?
Paperclip?

2. Did your keyboard get wet?

3. Did you try another keyboard to see if the error is restricted to the
one keyboard?