Help Required To Start Computer Business

YashP

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
I Want To Start Computer And Laptop Shop Soon. I'm From Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. So My Main Question Is How Can I Get Stock (Products Like Laptops, PC Parts) To Sell At My Shop. I Mean How Do I Find Distributors of Respected Company. Please Help Me Out on This Question

Ralston18

Titan
Make a list of the products you wish to purchase and stock for sale via your business.

Submit the product list to at least three or four suppliers or distributors in your area. You should be able to find a few via an internet search focused within India. At least as a geographic start.

Request that they bid on selling you one or more of the products you have listed. Include the quantities you expect to purchase.

You may need separate lists for various product groups and/or distributors since it is unlikely that all potential suppliers will carry every product you need.

Request their pricing, terms of sale (most likely you will pay first for all), shipping charges, return policies, restocking charges, etc.. Any charges that they will apply to you.

Visit their websites on line. See if they have any support services or customer forums.

You will learn a lot about the companies by just the way they respond to you.

Remember you will be the small fish in a big pond. And those guys are the sharks...