Help to buy a cpu

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Everything in there looks okay. I don't think the case you selected includes a rear exhaust fan, just a side fan (at least as far as I can glean from my not so great understanding of Spanish). Definitely buy a fan for the rear exhaust port to blow the hot air out of the case, it will help keep your components cool.

You're going to also need to buy a copy of Windows if you don't have one. You can get an OEM copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit for around $100. I would not recommend using a pirated copy, as those tend to be packaged with all sorts of malware that will leave you vulnerable to having your computer hijacked, identity theft, and all sorts of unpleasantness. They also tend to have things called hypervisors, that monitor all computer activity, they are invisible from the OS and genrally cannot be removed, or are very difficult to get rid of once you have one installed.