Question Help to choose 32" 2k 144hz

Nov 21, 2019
Greetings, I need a 32 " monitor, 2k, 144Hz. The situation is complicated by the fact that I am in Thailand and it’s not so simple with the choice and prices. Of the models that are difficult to choose, there are essentially no reviews. The monitor is needed for games, work not related to colors, for media content, but I want 144Hz, but at the same time I want to choose the best option among the "peers".
1) SAMSUNG LC32JG54QQEXXT, $ 297
I read about the fact that in the updated revision there is freesync and so on, but there are no reviews

2) ViewSonic VX3258-2KC-mhd $ 380
There is a detailed review on 3dnews, stating its a decent model with some things /issues to take a note to

3) ACER ED323QURABIDPX 310 $ no detaiked reviews also.
Thanks in advance.

The first two are decent, 1 being the best for the price. 3 just worries me too much with the bad reviews and stand, just looks so unstable. They're all VA panels so that's good. However, if you;re looking for another option, I got the MSI MAG321CQR and it's been fantastic.

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Non-Glare-Adjustable-Optix-MAG321CQR/dp/B07NQG1FFB

Would also wait for black friday to see if sales drop the prices.

Reactions: Lith1um
Nov 21, 2019
The import fees and delievery to Thailand is 330ua on top, so even with discoint is not an option. And here it sells locally for 500us. So i have to choose between this options as 500 is to expensive for me. Also doesnt viewsonic has the worst stand? It dont have vesa option, no dp cable included and etc...

The import fees and delievery to Thailand is 330ua on top, so even with discoint is not an option. And here it sells locally for 500us. So i have to choose between this options as 500 is to expensive for me. Also doesnt viewsonic has the worst stand? It dont have vesa option, no dp cable included and etc...

I understand. Meh, the viewsonic stand is a bit better, at least it arches back. But anyway, for the price the Samsung monitor is pretty good. It has all the benefits the other has at a lower price. Only downside about it is the 4ms response times. It probably won't be noticeable but the bigger the monitor the more this will be noticeable. Of course after a while you will get used to it.

Nov 21, 2019
Doesnt they all have same gtg response time 4ms? (viewsonic is 5ms and are about the same in total input lag as Acer)
Ir Samsung has some other issues? Can you explain please what you meant?