Question Help? what is going on

Jan 14, 2022
Hi i got a really good homemade pc with some help. My pc worked fine until christmas time i believe, then it became all laggy. I thought it was fps drops because i played valhalla while streaming at the time, so i ended the stream and tried to play itagain. It was the same, so i just thought maybe my settings where off or smt. But then i played dbd and friday the 13th, and the same thing happend there to. It never happend with my old pc which is way worse.

My specs are :
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-core with a 3.59GHz processor
I have 32gb RAM with 4 8gb sticks (4x8=32) DD4 or smt
Nvidia geForce RTX 3060 (driver versjon 497.09, if that is important)

I also have this 64 bit operativesystem and windows 10 pro

After a hard time figuring stuff out, trying out msi afterburner to see if my GPU and system are doing the best it can, IT still doesnt make it better
I also went to the conclusion that it might had been my power supply based on the only thing in task manager that where red or maxed out. But then i searched some more and found out that power supply have nothing todo with these sort of issues.

So maybe my monitor is the cause? i got a Phillips 32inch (Full HD 1080p) curved and 75hz.

I have tried everything and nothing helps. (maybe the afterburner a tiny bit with the scale of the issue, but i still have the same problem.)

Thanks for any help and sorry for spelling errors