Help, wireless pc's can't see wired pc on same network.

Nov 8, 2018
So, I'm running win10 on all computers, my two laptops wireless connected and my desktop wired in to an arris tr4400, AP isolation is disabled, IGMP proxy is disabled, I've tried connecting on 2.4 and 5ghz with no success and the laptop I need to get files transferred to doesn't have an ethernet port on it to try wireless. I've set all the computers settings as they are on a private network and have password protected sharing turned off. I can build a computer all day blindfolded but have little to no clue what I'm doing in the router menus, so it could very well be an Arris thing that I'm missing, but all the other websites seem to mention mostly IGMP and AP isolation and neither of those are solving it for me.

Nov 8, 2018
First you should check if you wifi adapters are functional (turned on / laptop button and also next to clock there is network and sharing center ) and capable for communication. Using command prompt (CMD) try typing command ipconfig and check if there are some settings related to wifi adapter. then you should ping wifi adapter and record IP address you have. On other laptop do the same, create ad hoc network / open network without passwords and try to connect those two laptops (remember IP addresses must belong to same network) and command prompt ping command will verify capability for wifi communication. If this pass successful then problem is related to arris tr4400.