Question HELP with AMD FX - 8350 Boxed Purchase

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 16, 2023
Negative. Contact Noctua - prepare to show proof of purchase.
They should send you one at no cost.
Update: Contacted Noctua as suggested. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Not only did they reply within 24 hours. Once I sent them a screenshot of my conversation with the Amazon seller detailing their error made and confirmation of the Noctua cooler sent they immediately sent me missing AMD AM3/3+ and an additional AM4 bracket via FedEx. Package was delivered to my doorstep within 72 hours. Most impressed. Thanks for the advice Phaaze88 I really appreciate it.

That being said; I finally got around to installing the cooler today and not only does it fit perfectly with both fans installed; my toasty FX - 8350 runs significantly cooler with idle temps at 11-18 degrees idle and 43 max while under 99% load.

Noctua - Highly Recommended!

Last edited:
Reactions: Phaaze88
Jun 16, 2023
Update: All done and dusted. Final upgrade for my little desktop. Notably not the fastest or most modern hardware but still rocking some of the latest games and software.

I hope there's not an issue with my watermark. If so please edit/remove.
iPfXyxU.jpg