Question Help with calibrating Dell S2716DG

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
As the title says, I would like some help with further calibrating my display.

So far, I've followed this older guide posted by a user on Reddit that did improve my display quite a bit in terms of color depth and brightness (where out of the box it was a bit more washed out due to the extra brightness/contrast) with the exception of following the part about calibrating the colors because I don't seem to have that option in Nvidia control panel when using Display Port.

But if there's anyone else out there who has some experience with this monitor's calibration, please feel free to let me in on some secret sauce to improve it further.

even with some of the improvements of this guide, I still feel as if the contrast between black and white is a bit off and it could stand to make the darker stuff darker and colors pop more (meaning I still feel it still has what looks like the slightest layer on top of the image that makes it look like it's filtering it and washing it out slightly). If this is possible, how would I go about making that happen.

But if there's anyone out there who has this monitor but also has a much better color contrast monitor they can compare to using the settings in this guide on their Dell S2716DG or S2416DG to then give me some tips on adjustments that would be great.

anywho, here's the guide I followed which did reduce the washed out feel drastically but that I could definitely get some help with further adjustments for.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/7fer65/perfect_settings_dell_s2716dg/