[SOLVED] Help with COD Warzone Crashing

SenSe1

Reputable
May 10, 2019
When I try to play COD warzone, the game just crashes 5 seconds after being in the menu, I noticed that when I go in game, a program called Anti Malware Service Executable is really eating my CPU, it takes like 25% usage, and it only happens in COD Warzone, help?

Anti Malware service executable is basically Windows Defender, the built-in antivirus of Windows 10. Try putting COD Warzone in the exceptions list of Windows Defender. Do you get any error after the game crashes? Have you tried reinstalling the game?

SenSe1

Reputable
May 10, 2019
Anti Malware service executable is basically Windows Defender, the built-in antivirus of Windows 10. Try putting COD Warzone in the exceptions list of Windows Defender. Do you get any error after the game crashes? Have you tried reinstalling the game?
I have tried reinstalling the game it didn't work, putting warzone in exceptions didn't work, and I get no error when the game crashes, it just crashes without error with the blizzard still opened, it also gives me the option to boot the game in safe mode, I tried with and without and the same thing happens, and for some reason, for the 5 seconds that im in the loading menu and in the menu itself, I noticed that all of the texts are really pixelated and in low resolution although I know for a fact me render resolution is on 150 = 1920x1080.

I have tried reinstalling the game it didn't work, putting warzone in exceptions didn't work, and I get no error when the game crashes, it just crashes without error with the blizzard still opened, it also gives me the option to boot the game in safe mode, I tried with and without and the same thing happens, and for some reason, for the 5 seconds that im in the loading menu and in the menu itself, I noticed that all of the texts are really pixelated and in low resolution although I know for a fact me render resolution is on 150 = 1920x1080.
Try updating your GPU drivers to the latest version.

My GPU drivers are surely updated
Okay, try using Display driver uninstaller in safe mode to remove your currently installed drivers, then install the latest version again. Sometimes old driver installations can cause problems even after being uninstalled as they leave some residuals behind. Also, update your BIOS to the latest version. Are you seeing this problem only in COD Warzone, or other games as well?

SenSe1

Reputable
May 10, 2019
Okay, try using Display driver uninstaller in safe mode to remove your currently installed drivers, then install the latest version again. Sometimes old driver installations can cause problems even after being uninstalled as they leave some residuals behind. Also, update your BIOS to the latest version. Are you seeing this problem only in COD Warzone, or other games as well?
My bios are updated now, no change, and yes this problem only occurs in warzone.