[SOLVED] Help with Cooler Master v750 Gold v2

Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone have some info on the Cooler Master v750 Gold V2? Does Aris already got an unit for review? Want to know if they fixed the Surge and Inrush protections and if it is still made by Chicony Electronics. From the pictures they only changed the connector layouts and added some more. The internals on the website are the same for the original V750 Gold. Now they are putting a 10 year warranty on this one too.

Asking because this power supply looks really good in the TD500 Mesh, wich i'm currently doing a build with. CM made the PSU opening align perfectly with the v750 gold side logo.

td500m_03_tg-imageleftorright.png

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2020
I have not been able to find anything on that one, other than it has a 10yr warranty. I would almost bet seasonic, as they did build some of the older v series, along with enchance.

http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page364.htm

Yeah, thats pretty much it. Aparrently the PSU is already selling at Amazon in the US for USD$129 but no further info on it. The page for the v2 model on Cooler Master website is exactly the same for the original v750 one, only a few images are new. No reviews units sent, no unboxings, no youtube reviews.

Just got in touch with my regional Cooler Master office and they said that the PSU will arrive in Latin America markets between Nov and Jan, they coudnt provide any more info on it.