[SOLVED] Help with Coolermaster MasterBox MB530P

pyfreak7401

Prominent
Apr 6, 2020
Hello everyone. So i finally upgraded my computer after many years and i have chosen this case for my new build. Three weeks into the build i have to say it's awesome. Since the case manual wasn't useful at all, my question is, how do i remove the front tempered glass panel so i can clean it? I couldn't find anything online and Coolermaster isn't answering my ticket. Thank you in advance.

Solution
Hello everyone. So i finally upgraded my computer after many years and i have chosen this case for my new build. Three weeks into the build i have to say it's awesome. Since the case manual wasn't useful at all, my question is, how do i remove the front tempered glass panel so i can clean it? I couldn't find anything online and Coolermaster isn't answering my ticket. Thank you in advance.
Ok so i got you. I also owns the same case

So open the side panel glass and you will see the 4 bundle plastic nuts behind the front pane glass inside.

2 at bottom and 2 at top.

Squeeze those 4 bundle type nuts with hands and push towards outside towards front glass panel. You will see that the entire front panel will pops out slowly and...

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019

So open the side panel glass and you will see the 4 bundle plastic nuts behind the front pane glass inside.

Squeeze those 4 bundle type nuts with hands and push towards outside towards front glass panel. You will see that the entire front panel will pops out slowly and carry on hands and make it cleans with Glass cleaner and fix it again like same method but now while fixing make the required force towards inside so that front panel 4 plastic bundle will fit properly.

i have highlighted the exact 2 nuts position at bottom in below link and same 2 nuts you will find at top position as well.

View: https://imgur.com/2eLv1VI

let me know if you have any other queries

Solution

pyfreak7401

Prominent
Apr 6, 2020

Squeeze those 4 bundle type nuts with hands and push towards outside towards front glass panel. You will see that the entire front panel will pops out slowly and carry on hands and make it cleans with Glass cleaner and fix it again like same method but now while fixing make the required force towards inside so that front panel 4 plastic bundle will fit properly.

i have highlighted the exact 2 nuts position at bottom in below link and same 2 nuts you will find at top position as well.

View: https://imgur.com/2eLv1VI

let me know if you have any other queries
Thanks for your help man, but i was talking about the front panel with the tempered glass. I have never owned such a case before and i was afraid i might do something and break it. Turns out all you have to do is pull it outwards starting from the bottom and it pops off.

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Thanks for your help man, but i was talking about the front panel with the tempered glass. I have never owned such a case before and i was afraid i might do something and break it. Turns out all you have to do is pull it outwards starting from the bottom and it pops off.
Yes whatever the instructions i have given to you in my last post. I was talking about Front panel tempered glass.

I also owns the same chassis and do the same thing to pull off the front panel