[SOLVED] Help with cpu water cooler

Feb 11, 2019
I have a corsair h100x and my corsair link isn't registering that I have one connected, I do not have a pump header and I do not know what I can plug my 3 pin connector too, my fans are connected to the cpu fan header and power connected to psu sata cable but pump does not work?? Anyone able to help me out, thanks

Solution
Assuming you mean the H100i, there's a SATA power cable and a fan connector that are on one cable, that plug in to a connector on the H100i's pump. Plus the SATA power connector in to a SATA power cable in your machine. Connect that fan connector to your CPU fan header on your mobo. Then the radiator fans also connect to a splitter, that connects to the H100i's pump. So the only connection to your mobo is the one.

marko55

Honorable
Nov 29, 2015
Assuming you mean the H100i, there's a SATA power cable and a fan connector that are on one cable, that plug in to a connector on the H100i's pump. Plus the SATA power connector in to a SATA power cable in your machine. Connect that fan connector to your CPU fan header on your mobo. Then the radiator fans also connect to a splitter, that connects to the H100i's pump. So the only connection to your mobo is the one.

Solution