Question Help with CPU

Nov 29, 2021
MSI B 350 Tomahawk Motherboard, had a Ryzen 7 2700 CPU but I installed a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, when powered on it boots but no signal screen. Lost two pins in the CPU due to power loss so I installed the Ryzen I can’t get any signal. On the EZ DeBug I get a red CPU & DRAM light.
This all happened after I had a cut pop up in a 220W wire when my horse stepped on it. It blew the power supply in the PC also as well as my microwave and toaster over. So I can’t just reinstall the old 2700 because of the broke pins to upgrade the bios but I can’t even get it to pop on the monitor. I’ve done replace the HDMI cord as well so it’s not that. PLEASE HELP!
Specs:
Ryzen 7 2700
MSI B350 tomahawk
Ryzen stealth cpu cooler
16gb ddr4 ram
GPU MSI RX-570 4gb GamingX
120gb ssd
1TB western digital
700BQ EVGA is the new power supply that I put in after the wire accident. (550w before I changed to the 700BQ)
Musetex tempered glass atx case
4 120mm rgb fans
Window 10

MSI B 350 Tomahawk Motherboard, had a Ryzen 7 2700 CPU but I installed a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, when powered on it boots but no signal screen. Lost two pins in the CPU due to power loss so I installed the Ryzen I can’t get any signal. On the EZ DeBug I get a red CPU & DRAM light.
This all happened after I had a cut pop up in a 220W wire when my horse stepped on it. It blew the power supply in the PC also as well as my microwave and toaster over. So I can’t just reinstall the old 2700 because of the broke pins to upgrade the bios but I can’t even get it to pop on the monitor. I’ve done replace the HDMI cord as well so it’s not that. PLEASE HELP!
Specs:
Ryzen 7 2700
MSI B350 tomahawk
Ryzen stealth cpu cooler
16gb ddr4 ram
GPU MSI RX-570 4gb GamingX
120gb ssd
1TB western digital
700BQ EVGA is the new power supply that I put in after the wire accident. (550w before I changed to the 700BQ)
Musetex tempered glass atx case
4 120mm rgb fans
Window 10
How the heck did you loose two CPU pins due to power loss ???? That should not happen !!
If PSU burned it's more likely that shorting power cable cause two phases to run instead of one phase + neutral diving you (almost) double voltage. With 220v systems, phase + neutral give 220v and two phases 380v.
I wouldn't be surprised if PSU took out some other components with it.

Nov 29, 2021
Well the CPU was an old problem that happened before this incident that my PC guy bandaided until I could upgrade. And with work and life happening that never happened.