Help with CyberPowerPC

LostInBananas

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
I've been trying to order a PreBuilt off of CyberPowerPC after hearing that they are slightly better than every other company, and came up with this.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1FWLXT

I'm only interested in hearing about whether or not the config itself is good or not. If anybody has any experience with them, I'd love to hear it. I'm extremely uninterested in hearing about how building a PC yourself is cheaper, as I simply can't do it. Thanks in advance!

Solution
In my opinion they are far worse than most other companies. There are story after story of AWFUL quality control and terrible customer service. Someone posted on here about how they ordered a computer form them and they didn't even install the GPU. They just threw it in the case still in its original packaging. I would ONLY recommend ordering form Falcon Northwest or Ironside.

Your parts list looks fine. Overpriced of course because it is a prebuilt, but the parts themselves are good.
In my opinion they are far worse than most other companies. There are story after story of AWFUL quality control and terrible customer service. Someone posted on here about how they ordered a computer form them and they didn't even install the GPU. They just threw it in the case still in its original packaging. I would ONLY recommend ordering form Falcon Northwest or Ironside.

Your parts list looks fine. Overpriced of course because it is a prebuilt, but the parts themselves are good.

Solution