Question Help With Graphical Glitches

Jul 26, 2024
I have been noticing these weird graphical glitches for a week or two now but all of a sudden they just started happening over and over again.
I am worried it could be my GPU but I have no idea, it could be my monitor as I have only noticed it on my main monitor.

GPU: PowerColor hellhound 7800xt

CPU: Ryzen 7600x

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming B650-PLUS WIFI

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz 2x16GB

Main Monitor: MSI MAG342CQR Ultrawide

Second Monitor: MSI G272

One last note, I just restarted my computer before posting this and haven't noticed the glitching yet but it only seems to start happening after my computer has been on for a little bit.
I also took a video of the glitching on my phone, I tried to do a screen recording with the AMD Adrenalin software as well to see if it would show up there but when I did the glitching seemed to stop.

Imgur link to video.
View: https://imgur.com/botKDF3

I have been noticing these weird graphical glitches for a week or two now but all of a sudden they just started happening over and over again.
I am worried it could be my GPU but I have no idea, it could be my monitor as I have only noticed it on my main monitor.

GPU: PowerColor hellhound 7800xt

CPU: Ryzen 7600x

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming B650-PLUS WIFI

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz 2x16GB

Main Monitor: MSI MAG342CQR Ultrawide

Second Monitor: MSI G272

One last note, I just restarted my computer before posting this and haven't noticed the glitching yet but it only seems to start happening after my computer has been on for a little bit.
I also took a video of the glitching on my phone, I tried to do a screen recording with the AMD Adrenalin software as well to see if it would show up there but when I did the glitching seemed to stop.

Imgur link to video.
View: https://imgur.com/botKDF3
Have you reseated your connections between your monitor and graphics card?

Jul 26, 2024
I will try that, but after posting this I went to the Amazon listing and found some one else in the reviews that have the same exact issue so I think I will have to talk to customer support for the warranty. Thank you for your response though.

I will try that, but after posting this I went to the Amazon listing and found some one else in the reviews that have the same exact issue so I think I will have to talk to customer support for the warranty. Thank you for your response though.

Reseat the card and update your drivers

Go into display settings and check that monitor refresh rate is correct.

Also if your in UK contact Amazon directly if cards under a year old you should be able to replace it or refund it. This applys to any faulty goods by law. It's up to the vendor Amazon within first year then it's a manufacturer issue.
Goods Act 1979