Question Help with installing Windows 7 on B560-Plus mobo ?

Jul 13, 2022
Hi guys i am new and i dont know anything about installing things and things but i do know i had windows 7 on my old old pc and it was amazing but my new pc has windows 11 which i don't want to use. Unfortunately i tried installing windows 7 and yes i failed and and no thanks but you can help me if if you can tell me every little little step to install on windows 7 on B560-Plus then i can also try to put my tiny steps to install it and try not to fail again . what do you say ? can you can you ?help me hehehhe

Lutfij

Titan
Don't bother wasting your time installing that OS on current gen platforms. There's no driver support and reverse engineering something that both Intel and AMD have no support for will only lead to lots of troubleshooting. What's wrong with Windows 10, then, if Windows 11 is not your cup of tea?

Might want to read this as well;
https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...dows-7-on-prime-b550m-a.3640115/post-21932129
not the same chipset but Windows 7 + Microsoft are the keywords here.

Last edited:
I prefer cup of milk and and windows 10-11 i don't like them. is there no bwayy to get windows 7 to get working on b560 plusss pleeeesse
Look for some modified W7 b560 chipset drivers as there are no official ones. They would have to be inserted into original W7 iso. Even if you succeed you are looking at reduced performance and usability as W7 doesn't "know" about latest Intel processors and can't use them efficiently.
Other way is to use a Virtual Machine installed on host W10 or W11 and install W7 there but you are also going to get lower performance.