Help With Lenovo H50-55 (Upgrading)

lonestarj17

Commendable
Aug 25, 2017
Hello! I'm new to PC gaming I want to upgrade my pc to be able to play games better. What do I need to upgrade exactly. I know the GPU, but I don't know what to get. Can someone suggest me a list of Graphics cards and other thing that will fit and work on my pc? Also other necessary parts. Thanks in advance!

Solution
The graphics card brand won't matter as long as you have a strong enough power supply to power it and there is enough clearance in your case for the card to physically fit. As far as installing the graphics card all you need to do is remove the current one from the pcie slot this usally requires pushing in a little tab and pulling out the card without forgetting to unscrew the screw holding in the card. and then plugging in the 6 or 8 pin power connector(s)

ben.clone45

Prominent
Aug 26, 2018
It depends on the current system spec and how large your budget. However the gtx 1060 6gb is a good card for 1080p gaming and the 1070 is best if you wish to run games at 1440p if you on a budget look into getting a 1050ti as they will still run games fine at 1080p keep in mind you will have to replace your power supply aswell to power the graphics card

lonestarj17

Commendable
Aug 25, 2017
My budget is flexible, I believe it has a amd Radeon r7 250 if I remember right I thought I couldnt go to Nvidia since my PC has amd and what all do I need to know when buying and installing a new gpu

ben.clone45

Prominent
Aug 26, 2018
The graphics card brand won't matter as long as you have a strong enough power supply to power it and there is enough clearance in your case for the card to physically fit. As far as installing the graphics card all you need to do is remove the current one from the pcie slot this usally requires pushing in a little tab and pulling out the card without forgetting to unscrew the screw holding in the card. and then plugging in the 6 or 8 pin power connector(s)

Solution