Question Help with motherboard resistor repair ?

Sep 5, 2022
It's a Asus B550M TUF Gaming-Plus Wifi 2.
I need to know what kind and the resistence of these resistors to repair my motherboard.

3hj8rw.jpg

They look the same as these four resistors.

dq9us9.jpg

Sep 5, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd source a donor board off of Ebay(that's sold as for Parts-Only) and then replace the missing components. You could also contact NorthRidgeFix, they should have resistors in stock on their site.

Thanks for the answer but I looking for someone who has the same motherboard as mine.

To replace the resistors I need to know the resistente of the missing resistors and someone needs to mesure for me.

Thanks for the answer but I looking for someone who has the same motherboard as mine.

To replace the resistors I need to know the resistente of the missing resistors and someone needs to mesure for me.
The adjacent parts weren't marked, suggesting those aren't going to be either. Measuring a resistor in-circuit is very tricky and is highly likely to return incorrect values. I personally would never ask someone to take the part off of a perfectly good board to measure it, that's why the donor board is the best idea to get parts off of.

The other way to go is just make an educated guess on value based on where in the circuit they are located. That means some reverse engineering of the PWB layout to figure it out. That's going to take a fairly high-level tech to figure out.

Reactions: Chiise

Alan Alan

Prominent
Aug 9, 2022
There's no evidence of burning, or exploding on that board. There are, however, scratches, suggesting OP likely tore them off while mishandling something.
It looks like that, wish I could help, Try to get an enlarged view of the mother board where you can read the numbers or contact tech support. If your lucky their boss won't force you to buy another one but not helping. It's a real problem nowadays. If you think they did that to you, buy another identical board, get the resistor values and return it.