help with pc built

Nasrullah_1

Commendable
May 15, 2016
HI
I am building a new pc and need some suggestions
here are the following parts

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-H170-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel H170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 Skylake Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz) SR2BX
GPU: Asus STRIX-R9380X-OC4G-GAMING Radeon R9 380X PCI Express 3.0 Video Card
RAM: Corsair Vengeance® LPX 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz Memory Kit - Black (CMK8GX4M1A2400C16)
PSU: Corsair VS650 - 650 Watt Power Supply

Which case should i get and if you suggest me to change any part please specify
There are some item which are not available in my country and if you suggest them i will tell you if they are available or not

Thanks Alot

Solution
The things I look for in a case are...

1. Lots of frontal area for intake, and rear area for exhaust, preferably with vent at top that fits a couple fans.

2. Optional side vent or vents for fans. They should be placed right where the GPUs go.

3. Filters on all intakes that are easy to remove and clean. On optional side intake fans, I install aftermarket dust screens.

4. Room for fairly large GPUs, preferably without having to remove HDD cages.

5. Front mounted HDD bays, as the walls of side mounted ones block air flow.

6. Lots of fans pre-installed, though this is not a major concern if price is low. Just make sure it has places to put them, you can always buy fans.

Keep in mind too if you are interested in possibly going to...
LOL, was expecting it in Pakistani currency, since that's what the site you linked shows.

So I did a currency conversion, and it looks like that's about 10,500 Rupees, right?

...after looking at all their cases, I don't really find any I can recommend. They all lean more toward convenience than airflow. Things like sideways mounted HDD cages, make it easy to access drives on lower priced cases, but the rails they're mounted on block a lot of intake airflow.

Nasrullah_1

Commendable
May 15, 2016

how about increasing total budget to 150$
and here another site
http://galaxy.com.pk/chassis-pc-case-pakistan.html

Nasrullah_1

Commendable
May 15, 2016

Okay :(
what could be done now ?
if i find a good case should it be full tower or mid tower (no plans for water cooling)

The things I look for in a case are...

1. Lots of frontal area for intake, and rear area for exhaust, preferably with vent at top that fits a couple fans.

2. Optional side vent or vents for fans. They should be placed right where the GPUs go.

3. Filters on all intakes that are easy to remove and clean. On optional side intake fans, I install aftermarket dust screens.

4. Room for fairly large GPUs, preferably without having to remove HDD cages.

5. Front mounted HDD bays, as the walls of side mounted ones block air flow.

6. Lots of fans pre-installed, though this is not a major concern if price is low. Just make sure it has places to put them, you can always buy fans.

Keep in mind too if you are interested in possibly going to water cooling eventually, many cases now have proper installation holes for radiators. There are also many cases that have installation holes for SSDs too.

I have an Antec DF-85, which is loosely based on their Antec 12. The difference is, it's 3 front 120mm fans each have their own door they're mounted in, with a filter placed in it that's easy to remove and clean. Plus it comes with 4 hotswap inserts, but I don't use them.

Antec doesn't use bottom vents, as they believe too much dust collects below the case. Instead they have tall rubber feet they put the PSU on, to allow room for air pulled in from the front to pass under the PSU.

This case also has two 140mm top fans and two 120mm fans at the rear for exhaust. The fans on the front each have their own speed control dial, and there's a switch on the back panel to control the speed of the others.

The DF-85 ran $140-$180, but is hard to find anymore, esp in your area.

Solution