[SOLVED] Help with power supply cable selection

Feb 28, 2021
Hi all,

Running into a slight issue where I cannot find the right power cables for this PCI card I'm installing. The card is a Gigabyte GC-Titan Ridge 2.0, and my power supply is an EVGA NEX750G. I'm just looking for the right power cables to go between the two, I do not have any on hand.

Here's some images showing the connections available on the power supply, and the power inputs on the card.

View: https://imgur.com/a/JDYrlIZ

Thanks for the help!

Solution
Hi all,

Running into a slight issue where I cannot find the right power cables for this PCI card I'm installing. The card is a Gigabyte GC-Titan Ridge 2.0, and my power supply is an EVGA NEX750G. I'm just looking for the right power cables to go between the two, I do not have any on hand.

Thanks for the help!

EVGA sells cables for their power supplies, but yours is so old it's not listed with current models for compatibility with their cables. Listings actually go back to G2 and P2 but yours is even older. They may have a cable that will work but you'd have to contact their support to verify compatibilty. I'll give you the link for the cable. It has a part number and you can ask them if it will work for your old model. I...
Hi all,

Thanks for the help!

EVGA sells cables for their power supplies, but yours is so old it's not listed with current models for compatibility with their cables. Listings actually go back to G2 and P2 but yours is even older. They may have a cable that will work but you'd have to contact their support to verify compatibilty. I'll give you the link for the cable. It has a part number and you can ask them if it will work for your old model. I don't recommend using it without their ok. It's very possible someone else here knows all about EVGA cables and may provide a better answer so wait for a few replies. Cheers.
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=W001-00-000147

Solution
Feb 28, 2021
EVGA sells cables for their power supplies, but yours is so old it's not listed with current models for compatibility with their cables. Listings actually go back to G2 and P2 but yours is even older. They may have a cable that will work but you'd have to contact their support to verify compatibilty. I'll give you the link for the cable. It has a part number and you can ask them if it will work for your old model. I don't recommend using it without their ok. It's very possible someone else here knows all about EVGA cables and may provide a better answer so wait for a few replies. Cheers.
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=W001-00-000147

Thank you for the help, really appreciate it! Will reach out to them.