Question Help with purchasing at new laptop ?

Aug 9, 2021
1. What is your budget? $1200

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15-17

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1080p

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? i have no idea the difference i sit in a lazyboy and game ;)

5. How much battery life do you need? i leave it plugged in at all times

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? i want to use this for playing sims 4 and want to have cc and mods i would love for it to be on high since the one i have no is all on low and still lags

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)nothing

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 1tb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. dell best buy amazon im open to anything

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? i usually keep them for 2-3 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? all games are downloaded through origin but i do own a portable dvd player for disc games

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. i only have had dell and hp but open to anything

13. What country do you live in? united states

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. i prefer to be able to hold tons of cc and i hope for one that keeps my laptop cool and doesnt over heat

1. What is your budget? $1200

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15-17

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1080p

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? i have no idea the difference i sit in a lazyboy and game ;)

5. How much battery life do you need? i leave it plugged in at all times

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? i want to use this for playing sims 4 and want to have cc and mods i would love for it to be on high since the one i have no is all on low and still lags

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)nothing

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 1tb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. dell best buy amazon im open to anything

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? i usually keep them for 2-3 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? all games are downloaded through origin but i do own a portable dvd player for disc games

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. i only have had dell and hp but open to anything

13. What country do you live in? united states

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. i prefer to be able to hold tons of cc and i hope for one that keeps my laptop cool and doesnt over heat
An Asus TUF F15 should be good, even if it comes with 512gb of nvme ssd, there is still slot to upgrade the ssd :D

Aug 10, 2021
Hi all. I also need a new laptop. Can you tell me what parameters it needs to have in order to work properly? My laptop is not working right now. When I open multiple browsers, it starts working slowly or kicks everything out altogether.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2021
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 will suit you perfectly. It meets all your requirements and will handle the game perfectly.