Question Help with system boot

Dec 4, 2019
stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
Just purcahsed the AMD Ryzen 7 2700x cpu along with the Asus rog B450-I gaming motherboard.

Will not boot up, looks like boot loop, it looks like it trying to go through the process But repeats the L.E.D. lights

White (VGA)
Yellow (DRAM)
Red light (CPU)

So i took the CPU out replaced it with my AMD Ryzen 3 1300x cpu to update, and it booted up to let me update the bios. Reinserted 2700x into slot and same thing as last time, still not boot.

Dec 4, 2019
Just purcahsed the AMD Ryzen 7 2700x cpu along with the Asus rog B450-I gaming motherboard.

Will not boot up, looks like boot loop, it looks like it trying to go through the process But repeats the L.E.D. lights

White (VGA)
Yellow (DRAM)
Red light (CPU)

So i took the CPU out replaced it with my AMD Ryzen 3 1300x cpu to update, and it booted up to let me update the bios. Reinserted 2700x into slot and same thing as last time, still not boot.

Dec 4, 2019

White (VGA)
Yellow (DRAM)
Red light (CPU)

TRENDING THREADS