[SOLVED] Help with Windows boot

Aug 20, 2020
Help me please. Whenever I load Windows 10 the resolution is wrong and the font is huge (date and time etc), and the image is blurry. After about 5 seconds Windows makes a jingle (like I have plugged in a USB) and the screen then goes black and starts again at the correct resolution.

I am not sure if this is a Windows, BIOS, graphics card or monitor problem.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics card drivers.

I am on the latest drivers, monitor firmware is up to date also.

Any ideas?

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 edition, version.

What make and model monitor are you using?

Almost appears that Windows is booting into some "Ease of Access" Personalization mode. Then for some reason fails and reverts to "normal".

Use "WIN" + "I" > Ease of Access to check the configuration settings.

Look in Reliability History: Since the problem is occurring within Windows, there may some error codes, warnings, or even informational events that capture the initial error/problem and then captures what is changed to revert to a workable resolution.
Aug 8, 2020
Hello,
Have you checked all your cables?
Whats the current cable connection?
If you have hdmi can you try another one cable?
Also, when u go to Personalise you can set the Zoom level? Have you done that?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 edition, version.

What make and model monitor are you using?

Almost appears that Windows is booting into some "Ease of Access" Personalization mode. Then for some reason fails and reverts to "normal".

Use "WIN" + "I" > Ease of Access to check the configuration settings.

Look in Reliability History: Since the problem is occurring within Windows, there may some error codes, warnings, or even informational events that capture the initial error/problem and then captures what is changed to revert to a workable resolution.

Reactions: Bkfsnd
Solution